Snooker

RedWeb

4 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Stephen Hendry, on his first professional match since 2012, has just knocked in a century in frame 2 to make it 1-1 vs Selt.

Was wanting to watch this but don't get Eurosport. Century break sounds like he's still got it.

His potting is still incredible but his safety is poor, was neve great anyway.

Selt is hardly missing and has knocked on a few decent long range ones but for Hendry the century break is promising that he can still score when he gets in.

3-1 Selt. His long potting has been excellent. As said above, Hendry wasn’t known for great safety but Selt is playing well here. He’s played one bad shot where he missed the brown and Hendry made the century. Apart from that, Selt is in control. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Selt was in pretty inspired form. Hendry looked good but over such a short format just no real chance to get into the match when the other guy isn't missing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/03/2021 at 21:01, Karpaty Lviv said:

Providing Hendry gets a favourable few draws (he’ll be in first qualifying round surely) for the Crucible, he’s in with a chance. He’ll beat a fair few of the jobbers/young guys in the bottom 60.

Hendry vs White in the first qualifying round :lol: 

Jimmy White to stop Hendry playing at the crucible. At last some tangible revenge that will actually hurt Hendry. He'll be right up for that :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

It is on Eurosport player but they're not showing it on TV. As I said, it is on Bet365. If you don't want to spend money you can just deposit the minimum of a fiver then withdraw it when you've finished watching, I think (though you might want to double check). I'm watching Andy Hicks vs Reanne Evans now. Have a fiver on her to qualify at 300/1. Judging by the first frame I won't be winning my bet.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

It is on Eurosport player but they're not showing it on TV. As I said, it is on Bet365. If you don't want to spend money you can just deposit the minimum of a fiver then withdraw it when you've finished watching, I think (though you might want to double check). I'm watching Andy Hicks vs Reanne Evans now. Have a fiver on her to qualify at 300/1. Judging by the first frame I won't be winning my bet.
Why the f**k would eurosport not show this?

With some big trailing it would surely get a bigger audience than most of their snooker coverage?

That's very strange