Snooker

RedWeb

McGill has seemed very dour this tournament. Is he always like this? Seems very different compared to when I think back to his Crucible debut. 

Hope he or Wilson wins the championship though. 

Edited by Slacker

On the subject of nicknames
Ding Junhui is the Dragon
Yan Bingtao is the Tiger
The other Chinese boy whose name I forget that went out in the first round was called the Firecracker
Can only assume the next Chinese guy to make the tour will be called the Wall or something equally ridiculous 
Surely they'll go for a take away related nickname. It's horrendous patter overall, and yet somehow i like it.

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

McGill wins. O'Sullivan v Selby and Wilson v McGill.

You think O'Sullivan and Selby will probably see their match as the true final now.

The way Wilson is playing they'd be pretty foolish too. Especially if he can beat McGill fairly comfortably and leave himself playing only a few frames in his final session whilst O'Sullivan and Selby have every chance of being there late on Friday evening.

I'd say with how comfortably he's beaten Gould and Trump combined with how nicely the draw has panned out for him, Wilson has a very decent shot at winning the whole thing now.