Snooker

RedWeb

Didn't think Clarke had much luck in that last frame. Allen misses pink, runs safe, Allen misses black, runs safe, Clarke misses black, goes somewhere even I would have potted it.

Hopefully he wins this last frame of the session as a 6-3 deficit would be harsh.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

2 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

When did Dave Farrah start commentating on Snooker? Always associated him with football roundups on Eurosport back in the day. 

Dunno but his commentary is hard to listen to, sounds like he's narrating a horror film.

Yep Maguire just lost the plot in the end. Gould was brilliant throughout and his scoring was punishing but Maguire didn't help himself. He'll have smashed up his dressing room after that, he was fizzing.

Allen one frame away from exit against Jamie Clarke, chance of another upset. It is certainly more exciting than the Fulham v Brentford game.
Watched the first session and both were great, fair play to Clarke.

Funny how poor Allen's World Championship record is considering he's such a good player. He's only made one semi.

As a general thought, think the tournament is great so far, a bit weird as although I think some matches would have been enhanced with crowds, as a whole I don't think it's worse off for not having crowds. That being said, my mates and I are looking to go back next year or the year after.

Guest DAVIDB69
Who's the very softly-spoken (not sure if I'm allowed to use word camp when describing voices) commentator on eurosport?

Dominic Dale maybe he is there all week or maybe two

Just catching up with the highlights now. Bloody nightshift causing me to miss loads :(

Not surprised to see Maguire nearing the exit. Great player. Questionable temperament. Can't quite seem to produce when it really matters. 

Edited by Trackdaybob
Jumping the gun slightly :)