Snooker

RedWeb

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

But it's not a normal job. He's a snooker player. It's a dream job.

It's absolute journeyman behaviour and i don't really have any sympathy with him. I think o'sullivan is being a dick too - but then i have such an unchecked hatred for him it's impossible for me to be rational.

It's really not though, is it? Especially when his stance becomes government policy a day later. If anything it vindicates him.

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Even if he gets through, surely he'll have to play much better than this to win it.

He will though. Played shite and got away with it in the first round last year as well.

Ding looks like he could be going out here.

Deciding frame and mark king is in....

That's a pretty big shock.
I jinxed him.

Missed a black off the spot and the frame is now back in the balance, after ding went in off with his big chancw. Tense.

This is not a good thing. 
I like him commentating. Much better than the binned Virgo or Dennis Taylor. If I had to pick my ideal commentary duo, it would be Stephen Hendry and Steve Davis. I enjoy their commentary but McManus is good too.

15 minutes ago, microdave said:
26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
This is not a good thing. 

I like him commentating. Much better than the binned Virgo or Dennis Taylor. If I had to pick my ideal commentary duo, it would be Stephen Hendry and Steve Davis. I enjoy their commentary but McManus is good too.

The two Stephens are the best there by a mile. McManus is very knowledgeable and articulate which is very good, but he doesn't shut up. 

The two Stephens are the best there by a mile. McManus is very knowledgeable and articulate which is very good, but he doesn't shut up. 
I'd never noticed that about McManus but I'm watching just now and you're spot on about him not shutting up.

4 minutes ago, microdave said:
18 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'd never noticed that about McManus but I'm watching just now and you're spot on about him not shutting up.

Glad I could ruin it for you.