Snooker

RedWeb

During the interval they've pretty much said they've used it before although I'm struggling to remember an incident myself. No doubt it has happened. we're talking once in a blue moon as mistakes are very rare. 

FWIW I don't think Carter was 'at it'. All the players are genuinely honest. The sportsmanship and integrity on display is one of the qualities that I admire greatly about the sport. 

It’s happened before when the commentators have said it’s a foul when not called and it’s been relayed to the officials and given. I think that was towards the end of last year.
It’s certainly happened before when a foul has been called wrongly and it’s been overturned by the official watching on or discussed with the ref for an age.

The ref should have told Carter it was a foul, stuck to her decision, and not bottled it. That would have solved the issue regardless.

23 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

How can the Bingham v Wilson match be in the fourth frame after two hours of play? Must have been some shit quality of snooker.

Been a couple of safety exchanges with both playing some great shots. 

18 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Gilbert has barely tuned up this evening. 

Disappointing. 

Yip. Done little and looks like he's given up.

Gutted that the final is going to be Carter v Bingham, going to be watching hoping somehow both lose heavily. If only Ronnie had bothered his arse to turn up...

Come on Bingham. Can't have Carter winning something important.
I like carter. I've also got Crohn's disease and on top of that he's beaten cancer a couple of times. But reading between the lines I think he might be a bit of a dick.

Did Bingham get done for throwing matched in a betting scandal though? Surely we can't be hoping he wins, or was he harshly treated?

15 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I like carter. I've also got Crohn's disease and on top of that he's beaten cancer a couple of times. But reading between the lines I think he might be a bit of a dick.

Did Bingham get done for throwing matched in a betting scandal though? Surely we can't be hoping he wins, or was he harshly treated?

Carter is a knob and feeling for his troubles doesn't negate that. 

Bingham got pulled for betting on himself to win I'm sure so hardly the worst crime although it is against the rules. 

Carter is a knob and feeling for his troubles doesn't negate that. 
Bingham got pulled for betting on himself to win I'm sure so hardly the worst crime although it is against the rules. 
Ahh ok. That's definitely not as bad.

Any clear examples of carter's knobbishness? (I'm not disagreeing... Like I said earlier I reckon he is too)