Snooker

RedWeb

Virgo is unbearable as is Taylor who earlier lost track of the frame and was going on about Wilson (I think) about to get an incredible century when he had already made it.

The number of times both talk garbage and are corrected by the others, especially Hendry and Davis, is staggering. But the game passed them by years ago and they are there for shit banter, old stories, and for Virgo yelling about the cue ball as it goes within 5 inches of a pocket.

7 hours ago, GiGi said:

Higgins will be reasonably content only being 2 down after that. Poor session from him. Gilbert looks pretty good. 

agreed,higgins was the snooker equivalent of breathing out his arse today,regularly up off his shot throughout that session.still think he should have enough in the tank to see off gilbert though.

as long as trump doesnt take the title i'll be happy,classless welt of a man.

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

First three frames was just about the worst I've ever seen Higgins play. The "safety" where he knocked a red over the pocket was a worse shot than anyone on here would have played. 

Absolutely. That 12th frame could be massive though.

Higgins will be thrilled if he can get out of this session 9-7 down.

That last frame might be big. If Higgins had played that badly in the first four frames of the session and got away with 7-9, I'd have made him massive favourite. Gilbert has a real chance now, especially if he can at least share the first four frames tonight. 

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Imagine shouting something out at the very start of a session (or at all). What a waste of time and money.

Obviously full. Utter idiot though.