Snooker

RedWeb

6 minutes ago, RGV said:

Aye, obviously on his last penny.

Ronnie is a complete cock womble of a human, delighted to see him getting papped out by the amateur.

I'd imagine the prize money was still more than most mere mortals earn in a year (I've no idea how much it was) and you have this dick not potting a ball because it's not enough! Shambles

Edited by RPHG

Ronnie is a complete cock womble of a human, delighted to see him getting papped out by the amateur.
I'd imagine the prize money was still more than most mere mortals earn in a year (I've no idea how much it was) and you have this dick not potting a ball because it's not enough! Shambles
he would of got £10k for the 147 and after asking about the the amount with a break of 40 he went for a pink instead of the black. The ref also had to talk him into clearing the table as well.

8 hours ago, ajwffc said:
17 hours ago, RPHG said:

he would of got £10k for the 147 and after asking about the the amount with a break of 40 he went for a pink instead of the black. The ref also had to talk him into clearing the table as well.

So not as much as I thought but £10k for potting snooker balls! What a twat of a human

On 24/04/2019 at 06:19, printer said:
On 23/04/2019 at 21:27, meanmistermustard said:
Hnedry is such a relief when in the commentary and he keeps calling different shots to Virgo. Loved him saying Dott deserved to lose the frame after playing a nothing safety which left a pot for Bingham after Bingham had broke-off. Two shots into a frame.
This morning it was Ebdon and Taylor; I turned it off after Hazel Irvine called Dott Dottie.
Dott makes it 9-6. Bingham is shitting himself. I hate Bingham more than how much I hate Dott so hoping Dott wins and then gets annihilated in the next round.

What a boring twat you are.

If you want to listen to shit banter, wrong shots being called and Virgo yelling about the cue ball going in off when it's nowhere close, then fire in. 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

Do folk watch this on the red button or on Eurosport? I had no idea it was on there until yesterday.

It's a tough one. On Eurosport they just chat utter nonsense. On the flip side, Dennis Taylor loves the sound of his own voice on BBC and barely lets Hendry get a word in. Really you don't need sound at all as commentary and the crowd offer nothing to the game.