Snooker

RedWeb

On 22/04/2019 at 12:47, GiGi said:

Selby to go out in the first round again? All the O'Sullivan superfan weirdos would be loving that. For that reason I want him through. 

Selby through. O'Sullivan oot. 

Quality start to the tournament IMO.

19 minutes ago, RGV said:

Can't remember the exact tournament but he once said he didn't complete a 147 because there wasn't enough money on offer.

Great player but that is an absolute fucking dick and I'm glad he's out.

It was in protest at the prize money on offer for a 147. 

31 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

It was in protest at the prize money on offer for a 147. 

Bet the fans who paid in who'd never seen a 147 live were thrilled at his protest. What a massive fanny.

Bet the fans who paid in who'd never seen a 147 live were thrilled at his protest. What a massive fanny.
Exactly this. He could still have complained about the prize money but let the fans see him finish the break. I'm guessing he's going to sulk for a day or two before hinting about retirement again.

8 hours ago, meanmistermustard said:

On the other table it's Bingham v Dott with commentary from Ebdon and Taylor.

f**k that for a living. 

I never realised Ronald's match was on BBC2 today so I didn't even try looking for it. Sat in the canteen at work watching this while my eyes bleed, as there's constant mass cheering from the other table. Decide to go looking for the main coverage just in time to see the boy Cahill come out and be interviewed by Hazel. Raging.

9-5 now and riding his luck a wee bit. Can't see him winning it but I'd love to see Bingham dumped out especially after having such a commanding lead.

ETA at least Hendry in the commentary box is better than this afternoon but Virgo is talking shite incessantly!

13 minutes ago, microdave said:

9-5 now and riding his luck a wee bit. Can't see him winning it but I'd love to see Bingham dumped out especially after having such a commanding lead.

ETA at least Hendry in the commentary box is better than this afternoon but Virgo is talking shite incessantly!

Hnedry is such a relief when in the commentary and he keeps calling different shots to Virgo. Loved him saying Dott deserved to lose the frame after playing a nothing safety which left a pot for Bingham after Bingham had broke-off. Two shots into a frame.

This morning it was Ebdon and Taylor; I turned it off after Hazel Irvine called Dott Dottie.

Dott makes it 9-6. Bingham is shitting himself. I hate Bingham more than how much I hate Dott so hoping Dott wins and then gets annihilated in the next round.