Snooker

RedWeb

I love watching Ronnie play but outside of that he can be an absolute p***k. Snooker will be far worse without him when we are left with little of much excitement to watch. Williams, Higgins and O'Sullivan will be gone in a year or two you'd think. Who is there currently playing who you'd be excited and willing to pay to watch?

Currently 7-5 down and, certainly yesterday, he seemed to think to turn up would be enough and lost the session. Similar kind of approach this morning, where he is going for anything. About to be 8-5 down and looks certain to go out.

Top 3 players not wanting to win? 

Selby,  Allen and  Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Think this could be the last time we see Ronnie at the world championship, more time to concentrate on his cook books.. 

I think he'll quit at the same time as Higgins and Williams and they will go on the senior tour. Means he can still moan at how shit the main tour is yet continue to proclaim his love of snooker.

He's pulled one back, 8-6. 

Ronnie looked good at the start and he looked up for it, but it didn't last long.

His attitude at times is dreadful though. I hope he doesn't retire as he's a big character in the sport.

The boy Cahill looks a talent and could be one to watch for the next 4-5 years.

Edited by zidane's child