Snooker

RedWeb

19 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Put a tenner each way on Mark Allen after the second round, he's done me proud do far. Didn't expect him to see off Bingham who's made some lethal breaks this week, but after all the fiddling with his tip the match tipped in Allen's favour. 

O'Sullivan has breezed his way through since coming through against Ken Doherty, but Allen should be the first opponent since Doherty to have a confident go at him. I'll predict a comfortable enough 10-6 in O'sullivan's favour though. 

GP32447162-2.jpg

Ronnie withdrew from the Scottish Open this morning and I've got a ticket to when he was meant to be playing.  f**k knows what the highlight of the 1pm session is now as none of those scheduled to play would excite even the hardened snooker fan. 

Rory McLeod                     v              Scott Donaldson

Alan McManus                  v              John J Astley

Dechawat Poomjaeng    v              Luke Simmonds

Chen Feilong                      v              Fraser Patrick

Robert Milkins                   v              Fergal O’Brien

Noppon Saengkham       v              Dominic Dale

Ryan Day                             v              Rhys Clark

Even the evening session is pretty rubbish outside Trump v White, and that's only down to Jimmy being a legend in the sport as he's absolutely fucking rotten nowadays, so will head back into the city centre and watch the CL deciders; Spurs being destroyed by Barca and dumped into the Europa League will be amusing.

38 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

147 for John Higgins.

Hahahaha I'm a fucking fanny! I left after the first frame to meet my Mrs for dinner. I was THERE. 

Absolutely gutted now.

I was at the final.

Made it through the first session in perfect health. Went up to the Real McCoy between sessions. Halfway through the second half of the Liverpool v Manchester United game the sickness bug my eldest son had Friday/Saturday hit me. Nipped back to the Emirates to spew the world a couple of times.

Second session I managed to sit through the first frame without much issue, but had to leave very quickly once the frame was finished, I managed some damage limitation but I did slightly shit myself on the way to the toilet. I then had to text my mate who was still in the venue that we had to go (he was driving). Gave him half his money for the ticket back and somehow managed to not shit myself or throw up in his car. Watched the rest of the match from the toilet when I got home.

Great day out.  

• 4 weeks later...