Snooker

RedWeb

I remember similar happening when sent one of his winners' cheques to the wrong Mark Williams. That was, at least, easy to understand. You'd think they would at least check that both names match.

Still, just on the off chance, I've changed my name to Ding O'Sullivan.

Have all day tickets for Tuesday and Thursday's matches at the Scottish Open in Glasgow. Plenty of matches to watch and Ronnie is playing at 1pm Tuesday :thumsup2. Jimmy White is in action at 10am against someone i've never heard of and has done nothing in the game so expecting a thrashing for White. [emoji38]

I was there for the morning and afternoon sessions yesterday. It was pretty low key and I really enjoyed it. Watched the whole of the Higgins v McManus clash. Higgins oozed class - struck the cue ball so gently. Was tempted to go back today to see White and O'Sullivan up close, but just can't make it.

I know for a fact if Higgins wasn't Scottish I'd hate him too but he is so my hands are tied. Superb player, one of the best all rounders to ever have played the game?

He'll be getting his baws kicked off Barry Hearn for complaining about the state of the tables.He was raging after the match with Ronnie and personally called Hearn out on it. Andy Goldstein who was hosting it on tv then tweeted Hearn and he said Higgins has breached contract by slagging the game in the public domain, or words to that effect. Had a point though, you's should be able to find a clip of it, he pots a simple red and the white rolls down to the bottom cushion, as soon as it hits the cushion it takes off like a rocket and ends up near the brown at the top of the table.

• 4 weeks later...