5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

Guest dougalldogg
When was this?

I used to work with a guy who claimed to have been a former Hearts youth player. We were never that convinced though.

pfff woulda been 02/03 and 04/05, was out for 03/04.

did you play in the Hearts 1st team?

What I am finding odd was that he was at school at a time when digital cameras and websites were easy to do. Digital cameras really weren't that common until fairly recently, neither were people having sophisticated (technologically) websites. Even if he was an early adopter of websites and digital cameras, presumably he sneakily snapped away with his shoeboxed size camera and the teachers never noticed?

However, after school he had time for a few seasons at Hearts, and then time to run his own pub, so it must have been a good few years since he left school.

Basically, this post, and many of Dougalldoggs other posts contradict each other and don't add up. The man/womans a fantasist!

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

What I am finding odd was that he was at school at a time when digital cameras and websites were easy to do. Digital cameras really weren't that common until fairly recently, neither were people having sophisticated (technologically) websites. Even if he was an early adopter of websites and digital cameras, presumably he sneakily snapped away with his shoeboxed size camera and the teachers never noticed?

However, after school he had time for a few seasons at Hearts, and then time to run his own pub, so it must have been a good few years since he left school.

Basically, this post, and many of Dougalldoggs other posts contradict each other and don't add up. The man/womans a fantasist!

I concur.

Never known anyone to analyse other people as much as you do. Are you like this in real life? Another prime example is looking at G-man's posts on the Dundee Derry topic and writing your analysis and conclusion on the results you had found. Nae having a dig like - keep up the good work :lol: :lol:

Guest dougalldogg

I used my camera phone at school sir if you must know, I played for Hearts while I was at school I was only 14-16yrs old. I have only recently had the pub, gave it up only a month ago and only had it for 5months, and the man/woman nonsense how long is that going to hang over me? It was a piss take AGES ago lol. I left school 4 years ago if you must know, anymore questions? :lol:

Never known anyone to analyse other people as much as you do. Are you like this in real life? Another prime example is looking at G-man's posts on the Dundee Derry topic and writing your analysis and conclusion on the results you had found. Nae having a dig like - keep up the good work :lol::lol:

I just think its important to be thorough! :P

I used my camera phone at school sir if you must know, I played for Hearts while I was at school I was only 14-16yrs old. I have only recently had the pub, gave it up only a month ago and only had it for 5months, and the man/woman nonsense how long is that going to hang over me? It was a piss take AGES ago lol. I left school 4 years ago if you must know, anymore questions? laugh.gif

Well, alright, thats mostly plausible if you squint a bit. Although you have managed to fit a suspiciously extreme amount of living into four years, we'll allow that. Presumably when you say you ran a pub, you meant "cleaned glasses", or at a push "worked shifts"...and almost moving in with people 4 or 5 times in four years, despite being unable to deal with relationships.

Plus, I remember cameraphones 4 years ago. Unless you were loaded, technology wasn't really that great. Top of the range in 2004 was the 1 megapixel camera, which gave you horrible blocky images, only let you store about five pictures, and nobody bothered their arse to transfer them to pc.

Its not that I don't believe you...but, well, I can't really do the rest of this sentence justice!

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

1) When I was 5 I jumped off a moving bus and the momentum made me run right into the bus stop, bounce off it and land on my arse. Mum went mental and skelped my arse for me.

2) I scored a hat-trick against my own team after being loaned to a Dunfermline team as I hadn't been going to training. After my 3rd I ran past my own manager and asked, "Can I play centre forward next week?". I was a regular pick at left back.

3) I reached the final of the RRFC half-time penalty competition and in sudden death thought I'd be smart and knock it in the top corner. Missed. Got our photo taken after the comp and it looks like I've got a hard-on.

4) I nearly did an unintentional backflip when running for a bus in Kirkcaldy bus station and slipping on some diesel. Hurt like f**k but folk were pissing themselves laughing so I just got up like it didn't bother me.

5) Me and my pal Spitt once found a Hamster that had been abandoned in it's cage. He took it home and when I went to see him in the morning he told me that the Hamster's guts had fallen out of it's arse. That might be why it was abandoned in the first place.

:lol:

Guest dougalldogg
I just think its important to be thorough! :P

Well, alright, thats mostly plausible if you squint a bit. Although you have managed to fit a suspiciously extreme amount of living into four years, we'll allow that. Presumably when you say you ran a pub, you meant "cleaned glasses", or at a push "worked shifts"...and almost moving in with people 4 or 5 times in four years, despite being unable to deal with relationships.

Plus, I remember cameraphones 4 years ago. Unless you were loaded, technology wasn't really that great. Top of the range in 2004 was the 1 megapixel camera, which gave you horrible blocky images, only let you store about five pictures, and nobody bothered their arse to transfer them to pc.

Its not that I don't believe you...but, well, I can't really do the rest of this sentence justice!

No sir I indeed managed a pub with my x girlfriend I kid you not, In fairness I only took about 3 pics which I transferred to my comp and the otheres I copy n pasted from school website, the fact they were probably horrible blocky images really has no bearing on whether what Im saying is plausable, and it is indeed all true. To cap of, yes I have fitted a WHOLE fucking lot of living into the last 4yrs a lot of which I havent and wouldnt post on here, I just put the stuff up I thought people would find amusing, but I thank you for taking so much intrest in me :lol:

I fucking love football, even though I started uni in Aberdeen this year i still haven't missed a game. This means I am spending money that really should be spent on something useful but I can't stand to miss a game. This means I will have to work my arse off in the summer to compensate.

My older sisters Biology teacher had it on with someone in her year and was after her aswell I am led to believe. If I hadn't left school I honestly think I could have killed him. I've never told anyone that is the reason I left school after fifth year.

I made really good friends with a girl in the first week of uni and ended up having unprotected sex with her. As a result we can't look each other in the eye anymore because it was such a stupid thing to. I really liked her aswell. :(

I fucking love music and playing the guitar. I have written a few acoustic tunes which I think are genuinely good.

I have an unbelievabley huge crush on a girl at uni but ridiculously haven't found the courage to pluck up and speak to her. what a gay! :lol:

edited to add football as in Saints games!

If you do get it together with the second girl make sure you wear a raincoat this time otherwise you will have to work your nuts off during summer to pay the maintenance for 2 bairns ;)

3) I reached the final of the RRFC half-time penalty competition and in sudden death thought I'd be smart and knock it in the top corner. Missed. Got our photo taken after the comp and it looks like I've got a hard-on.

4) I nearly did an unintentional backflip when running for a bus in Kirkcaldy bus station and slipping on some diesel. Hurt like f**k but folk were pissing themselves laughing so I just got up like it didn't bother me.

:lol:

Some more,

1. When buying items for a social gathering in Tesco once it became necessary to put a multipack of Crisps back on the dhelf. From about 15 yards away -whilst moving- I threw them back onto the top shelf perfectly. I was then caught celebrating (mildly) my achievment by 2 members of staff.

2. Speaking of Kirkcaldy bus station, I am the only person I know of who has danced in the newly renovated cafe.

3. I only did 12 weeks of P.E after first year of high school. This included being the only male in aerobics whilst the rest of my penised brethern were out kicking f**k out of each other on the rugby pitch. 'Hello Girls and Liam, annnnd sttreetch' :) .

4. Being the only guy in the class was also the reason I took Higher French.

5. I was actually a reasonably good swimmer in my teenage years and competed well at our regional levels. Now I'm fat and lazy.

Never known anyone to analyse other people as much as you do. Are you like this in real life? Another prime example is looking at G-man's posts on the Dundee Derry topic and writing your analysis and conclusion on the results you had found. Nae having a dig like - keep up the good work :lol: :lol:

I remember a thread in top 5's which posters resemble various politicians personalities. He managed to get everybody down to a tee.

Guest dougalldogg
Did you play in the same team as Darren Goldie?

Also, do you remember a guy called Stevie Gault?

Pff names dont ring a bell, maybe could remember them if I saw there faces, where did they play? The captain at the time was Jason Inglis I knew him before Hearts and have saw him since thats the only guy I really remember.

Guest dougalldogg
1. I am a recreational drug user.

2. I have a criminal record that is the length of your arm that includes firearms and assault.

3. I don't care about racist or sectarian chanting at football games. It doesn't offend me in the slightest and I'm not bothered if it continues.

4. I have done many prison sentence's, the longest being 5 years.

5. I have 3 grandkids.

PS, i C+P the first 3 as i could'nt be arsed typing them out

You sound a pleasant gentleman...

Guest Loveless
1. I am a recreational drug user.

2. I have a criminal record that is the length of your arm that includes firearms and assault.

3. I don't care about racist or sectarian chanting at football games. It doesn't offend me in the slightest and I'm not bothered if it continues.

4. I have done many prison sentence's, the longest being 5 years.

5. I have 3 grandkids.

PS, i C+P the first 3 as i could'nt be arsed typing them out

You sound like an absolute animal, people like you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

1) I hardly ever get offended and im too soft if someone gives me abuse. I can get a load of abuse that most people would be offended by, but it rarely bothers me. My mates can have a field day with this. Once I got punched in the pizza shop, and I still wasnt bothered enough to smack the lad back. I just started shouting a bit and got lifted. Sometimes I even wish I was different to everyone else, like black or something, just so I could get more abuse and be noticed a bit more.

2 ) I once shouted 'GET YA c**t OOT" in the strippers, to the disgust of the stripper and the regulars of the place. I left and went to a brothel where I payed £10 for a walk around it, a sauna, and nothing else.

3) Ive never really wanted a girlfriend. I like doing what I want too much. The only advantage of having one for me would be regular sex.

4) I can seem ignorant to people I don't know, because unless I have a reason to talking to them then Im not really interested. I find it hard to make friends with people just for the sake of it. If they don't share at least some of the same interests as me then I just cant be arsed to make the effort.

5) I get stagefright as well. I wait at the toilet rather than standing at a urinal. Folk think im gay because of this.