5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

You think passing Maths and Information Systems i would be able to get at least a D in English :rolleyes: Ah well i should of went to school but sleeping all day sounded a hell of alot better. Maybe you have as it seems Dumbarton's score always ends in a 0 and always has done.

I was thinking more that it is very similar to a hilarious Billy Connolly joke.

You think passing Maths and Information Systems i would be able to get at least a D in English :rolleyes: Ah well i should of went to school but sleeping all day sounded a hell of alot better. Maybe you have as it seems Dumbarton's score always ends in a 0 and always has done.

Hate to break it to you, but a D is a still a fail. Sorry.

Also to that Supras guy: 1. If you are playing fives seriously it is incredibly tiring, therefore you need to be fit.

2. Why does one of your friends not just be the dealer? Then there wouldn't be a problem.

Also to that Supras guy: 1. If you are playing fives seriously it is incredibly tiring, therefore you need to be fit.

2. Why does one of your friends not just be the dealer? Then there wouldn't be a problem.

1) Not to be it isn't, and I spend the entire game sprinting around the pitch.

2) I don't trust any of them enough <_<

1. I live and work in Sweden and have been for the past year.

2. I work on a golf course but cant stand golf.

3. I experienced my first football game in 1992. I was 6 years old.

4. I miss football, sometimes more than my family.

5. My girlfriend is a member on here she posts as "honest saints fan" I am proud to say i made her a saints fan.

• 4 weeks later...

a g and above is actually a pass, although anything below a c is so shite that it might as well be a fail

1. I once told JK Rowling to f**k off when she phoned my parents' house. I thought it was one of my mates at the wind-up, only to find out later that she was the patron of a charity my mum worked for.

2. IKEA furniture makes me angry.

3. I've played guitar for 16 years, and drums for 11. I'm not very good at either.

4. When I was 18, I copped off with my best mate's girlfriend behind his back for over a year. He still doesn't know.

5. I can't drink like I used to. A big night out on Friday renders me useless for the rest of the weekend.

• 3 months later...

Screw it, 5 more.

1. I had written out a bookie slip for 2-0 Barcelona, Eto'o 1st goal, Messi last goal. I never put it on :(

2. I once sat on the toilet for 3 hours, reading the paper, before finally dropping one solitary meatball <_<

3. The longest I have slept is about 18 hours.

4. I once helped a guy who was having a seizure in the middle of the street near the North Bridge in Edinburgh, while other folk done f**k all.

5. I once wrapped my penis around a black marker and tried to write my name on my comatose mate's face with it.

• 2 years later...

1. I dont give a shit about Global Warming etc.

2. I hate black people singing (dont know why , im not racist or nothin there just shit)

3. I always get in fights with people even though I dont look for them im 16 now and have had about 17 proper fights , first one being 8 years old when i was playing sevens , this gadgie from Dee Club squared up to me so I gave him a booting and gave his dad the finger. :(

4. I like football , drinking and lassies more than my wee sister ATM :(

5. Dont want to be modest or anything but im actually really smart.:lol:

Edit : 4th point was harsh , but you know what there like when there 13.

dear god, I know it's 3 years old, but this has got to be the saddest thing I've ever read on an internet forum. Every line is filled with maximum cringe.