5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

1. I feel your pain. My girlfriend is on backshift and in order to spend any time with her at all I go to bed around 2 and am up at 7. Bad shit.

I'm much the same.

The only time I see Carol is for 5 minutes before she goes out to work when I'm an incoherent zombie having been woken to look after the kids and for half an hour at dinner time.

We're lucky if we have each others company for more than a total of 3 hours Mon-Fri.

I'm much the same.

The only time I see Carol is for 5 minutes before she goes out to work when I'm an incoherent zombie having been woken to look after the kids and for half an hour at dinner time.

We're lucky if we have each others company for more than a total of 3 hours Mon-Fri.

Sadly, the Saturday/Sunday thing doesn't work for us. Overtime on a Sunday for myself (usually) and my 'other woman' on a Saturday day time means I spend time with her late evening.

I sincerely hope the Rovers understand that they are causing me sleepless nights and appreciate my sacrifice.

Sadly, the Saturday/Sunday thing doesn't work for us. Overtime on a Sunday for myself (usually) and my 'other woman' on a Saturday day time means I spend time with her late evening.

I sincerely hope the Rovers understand that they are causing me sleepless nights and appreciate my sacrifice.

I usually leave ridiculously early for away games too on a Saturday and even home games I go down to the ground for 1 O'clock at the latest. I do get the Sundays though and the occasional day through the week.

Bloody Rovers eh! :lol:

I usually leave ridiculously early for away games too on a Saturday and even home games I go down to the ground for 1 O'clock at the latest. I do get the Sundays though and the occasional day through the week.

Bloody Rovers eh! :lol:

:lol:

Living in Dundee now even home games are a hike.

My one sop to being a half decent boyfriend is that I've cut out my trips to Stranraer. She's not fucking having Ayr though.

1) I really don't care about enviromentalism or animal rights etc, recurring theme it seems.

2) So long as it doesn't harm anyone else I couldn't care less what anyone does. People are far too quick to pass judgement on things that doesn't concern them.

3) I think all drugs should be legalised.

4) There are days when I really can't be fucked doing anything, usually about 1 in 3 at the moment.

5) I am actually pretty good at football, but can't be bothered playing for a team. I much prefer 5s now, you don't have to be fit or have pace.

Oh yeah, I was run over in Paisley a few years ago.

I could add some more actually.

1) Did anyone watch that program horizon recently, about the slim people having to double their calorie intake to try and gain weight but many were unable to. I'm similar to that, as in I find it difficult to gain weight.

2) I recently found out one of my oldest friends has a daughter, felt quite weird since that to be honest. It's a pretty bad situation.

3) I think most of the adverts on the Glasgow underground are hilarious. Particularly the bead company one.

4) My grandfather taught me how to cheat at poker, but I've not had the guts to use it yet.

5) In a turn from number 1, I was actually a fat toddler and lost a lot of weight when I was 5/6 :lol:

1) I played for Dundee United up until the age of 16. I was a goalkeeper and must admit I was one hell of a shotstopper, the coaches really thought I could have made it. Unfortunately, I was 5 10" at the age of 13 and at the age of 16 I was still 5 10". This of course led me to being horrible at cross balls amd I couldn't catch a cold. One of my last games I came out for a cross, knee up and broke the left backs nose. I never recovered. If only I had been 6 2" it may have been me replacing Zaluska in the summer.

I'm sure you said you were a striker once, and a natural finisher who was noticed by a celtic scout? :huh: Something along those lines.

How so?

Well for a start he is 16, she is 16, his parents don't know and she has post natal depression. I thought I was having problems with school and other things but nothing in comparison to what he's going through, it really puts things in prespective. The fact he didn't know about it until she came into school with a child, as I said it's not good.

Anyway two more:

6) I'm obsessed over people owing me money, someone owes me a fiver and I probably won't get it back, it'll be thinking about it for months to come <_<

7) On a trip to Belgium I stocked up on Belgian chocolates, the boxes do not have expire dates on them and for the last year and a half I have given them out as birthday presents, christmas presents etc.

6) I'm obsessed over people owing me money, someone owes me a fiver and I probably won't get it back, it'll be thinking about it for months to come <_<

I'm the complete opposite, and I'd also like to imagine I'm quite generous when it comes to lending folk money, especially when I've had a drink.

I can never remember who owes me money, and how much I'm owed. It leads to odd situations where someone will give me a tenner, and I'll have no idea why.

I'm the complete opposite, and I'd also like to imagine I'm quite generous when it comes to lending folk money, especially when I've had a drink.

I can never remember who owes me money, and how much I'm owed. It leads to odd situations where someone will give me a tenner, and I'll have no idea why.

It all leads back to my general stingy attitude.

Once I had to buy 2 rounds of drink, you could see the disgust in my face as I walked up and ordered 3 drinks at £1.80, it killed me inside <_<

Well for a start he is 16, she is 16, his parents don't know and she has post natal depression. I thought I was having problems with school and other things but nothing in comparison to what he's going through, it really puts things in prespective. The fact he didn't know about it until she came into school with a child, as I said it's not good.

Crikey, when you said "I recently found out one of my oldest friends has a daughter", I was under the impression he was about 25-30 years old <_<

That is indeed quite strange, and quite out of order on her part since she never even said anything throughout the whole pregnancy. A shock to the system I would imagine...

4) My grandfather taught me how to cheat at poker, but I've not had the guts to use it yet.

Seriously, what on earth are you on about? If it is in reference to rigging deals or something then that'd obviously only work when you are dealer which is only once an orbit and never online/in a proper tournament. I'm bewildered as to how there can be any other way...

1- I dislike party politics. I'd rather see independant MP's fighting for their constituents, rather than tow a party line. Also dislike the EU.

2- I hate religion. I especially hate schools which make a point of showing just who/what their pupils are. Great age to brainwash people. The starting point for sectarianism.

3- 20years ago, I was 1 of 6 people, from 650 applicants, to get the job I'm presently in.

4- Am absolutely rotten at using a shotgun.

5- One of my first ever visits to Somerset Park (aged 6 or 7) I found £3.80 in loose change. Ayr had beaten Motherwell 5-0 and I take it the celebrations had spilled coins from pockets onto the then ash steps. A lot of money then, for a youngster.

Have got sympathy for the insomniacs. 4 hours sleep max for me every night.

1. My attendance percentage combined for 5th and 6th year at school was 30%

2. By not attending school i still managed to gain an A in Maths and a C in Information Systems. B)

3. I have failed English 2 times now <_<

4. When i was younger i use to call Dumbarton "Dumbarton Nil". The reason for this being when the scores came through the television the man would say for example East Stirling 1 - Dumbarton 0. I thought that was what Dumbarton was called and not the scoreline. I was about 6 mind ;)

5. I had never been to a football game until i turned 16, my first being Dumbarton - Stenhousemuir.

1. i used to like hearts although not knowing anything about the club - (i was six years old) :o

2. I contribute to a pipe and drum band as a tenor drummer (the former military band of the gordon highlanders who stayed in germany after ww2) B)

3. i hate most kinds of "modern music for the youth" such as rap, hiphop and so on - utter garvage, plain subcultures :angry:

4. i always thought the simpsons and family guy were created by the same guy :huh:

5. although liking english as language i hate the english lessons at school, mainly because of my english teacher the italian c**t :angry:

1. i used to like hearts although not knowing anything about the club - (i was six years old) :o

2. I contribute to a pipe and drum band as a tenor drummer (the former military band of the gordon highlanders who stayed in germany after ww2) B)

3. i hate most kinds of "modern music for the youth" such as rap, hiphop and so on - utter garvage, plain subcultures :angry:

4. i always thought the simpsons and family guy were created by the same guy :huh:

5. although liking english as language i hate the english lessons at school, mainly because of my english teacher the italian c**t :angry:

You probably got confused with Futurama.

Seriously, what on earth are you on about? If it is in reference to rigging deals or something then that'd obviously only work when you are dealer which is only once an orbit and never online/in a proper tournament. I'm bewildered as to how there can be any other way...

You do have to be the dealer, but it isn't the conventional way of cheating. I never play online poker on in a tournament but do play quite a lot.

I couldn't really think of anything else to add so thought I'd put that in, it's pretty irrelevant to be honest, just means nobody will play me at poker <_<

1. My attendance percentage combined for 5th and 6th year at school was 30%

2. By not attending school i still managed to gain an A in Maths and a C in Information Systems. B)

3. I have failed English 2 times now <_<

4. When i was younger i use to call Dumbarton "Dumbarton Nil". The reason for this being when the scores came through the television the man would say for example East Stirling 1 - Dumbarton 0. I thought that was what Dumbarton was called and not the scoreline. I was about 6 mind ;)

5. I had never been to a football game until i turned 16, my first being Dumbarton - Stenhousemuir.

:lol: No wonder!

Also, your number 4.... Im sure I've heard that somewhere before :rolleyes:

Edited by jagtastic

You think passing Maths and Information Systems i would be able to get at least a D in English :rolleyes: Ah well i should of went to school but sleeping all day sounded a hell of alot better. Maybe you have as it seems Dumbarton's score always ends in a 0 and always has done.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan