5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

Guest Romes_special_daughter

I'm only one of a very select few people who haven't shagged Kerry Katona

I change my mind, i don't have a clue what i truely believe in

I dislike authority, especially fat woman with glasses

I'd like Travis Bickle to clean up Scotland

I'd like to be an alcoholic if hangovers didn't exist

1. post on here because of a lack of a girlfriend at the moment...(oddjob) it soothes me.

2. think political beliefs in this country have become defunct and devoid of reason.

3. (as per RIC) I think i am cleverer than i am.

4. I would prefer to chase a fish than speak to a human (take of that what you will)

5. I have been arrested three times, for sad pathetic things that would get me no street cred at all!

1. post on here because of a lack of a girlfriend at the moment...(oddjob) it soothes me.

Is this to do with ellipsis, or did my pea sized brain miss it all again?

I'm with your number 4 if it involves flies or guddling.

1 - I have absolutely no interest in sex at the moment. If a stunning woman offered me her chuff i would probably turn it down.

2 - I am a complete comedy snob, and when i go on rants about comedy i come across as a complete c**t.

3 - I fucking love cocaine. ( Not anything to do with number 1. I rarely take Coke as it's quite expensive, But i fucking love it. )

4 - I have never had a girlfriend. I don't think i could ever like someone enough to want to share my life with them, or even spend a few months with them.

5 - When i chat up women, I intentionally try to f**k it up. In my group of friends, when you f**k up with a woman it's called "A Toma".

1 - I have absolutely no interest in sex at the moment. If a stunning woman offered me her chuff i would probably turn it down.

2 - I am a complete comedy snob, and when i go on rants about comedy i come across as a complete c**t.

3 - I fucking love cocaine. ( Not anything to do with number 1. I rarely take Coke as it's quite expensive, But i fucking love it. )

4 - I have never had a girlfriend. I don't think i could ever like someone enough to want to share my life with them, or even spend a few months with them.

5 - When i chat up women, I intentionally try to f**k it up. In my group of friends, when you f**k up with a woman it's called "A Toma".

Hmmmmmn, is your most prized possession a mirror perchance?

You need a bird, she'll give you self-esteem and get you out of your secular world!

Good thread this - il give it a try.

1) Although I don't bring it into football whatsoever (or care about the OF) I am quite the bigot and often go on drunken rants and use the term 'proddy b*****d.'

2) I enjoy getting fucked up as possible on drink. I hate moderate drinking.

3) I have never held down a stable girlfriend as I am a habitual love rat.

4) Proffessional Wrestling is probably my biggest pasion in life.

5) I like Roast Chicken crisps and consumed 2 packets just minutes ago.

Unless you've been to South America or you know a celebrity coke dealer you've probably not tried the real deal. The stuff your average punter in Scotland uses is absolute shite.

Hmmmmmn, is your most prized possession a mirror perchance?

You need a bird, she'll give you self-esteem and get you out of your secular world!

As i said, I don't do it very often, I just really enjoy it.

As for the second part, People just start to irritate me really quickly. I have plenty of self esteem... But maybe i have a bit of a god complex. Haha.

Unless you've been to South America or you know a celebrity coke dealer you've probably not tried the real deal. The stuff your average punter in Scotland uses is absolute shite.

I'm fully aware the stuff we get here isn't up to much and there is much better out there.. Still, I enjoy it.

Edit-= Spelling mistake

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

1. i am an athiest and hate people who are religious and preach to you about god.

2. i was once on the same train as robbie williams and got chucked off for calling him a twat.

3. i don't seem to ever get hangovers no matter how much i drink the previous night.

4. the first ever saints game went to was the 7-2 game versus dundee and got told off by a policeman for laughing at and mocking the dundee fans after the game

5. i put my christmas tree up on the 1st of december. i always have and always will

1. i am an athiest and hate people who are religious and preach to you about god.

2. i was once on the same train as robbie williams and got chucked off for calling him a twat.

3. i don't seem to ever get hangovers no matter how much i drink the previous night.

4. the first ever saints game went to was the 7-2 game versus dundee and got told off by a policeman for laughing at and mocking the dundee fans after the game

5. i put my christmas tree up on the 1st of december. i always have and always will

:huh: Can you do that.

1. I haven't lived in Scotland now for 14 years, but I still consider myself Scottish through-and-through, contrary to the jibes of many.

2. I also enjoy learning foreign languages, but refuse to attend classes which means I tend to learn some strange things.

3. I love Drum 'n Bass. The first time I heard it I was 11, my sister was listening to an early LTJ Bukem mixtape.

4. I have a rediculous capacity to drink certain spirits such as Vodka, Whisky or Rum, but as soon as someone gives me wine i turn into a sloppy slurring waiting-to-be-horribly-hungover mess.

5. I do also enjoy using recreational drugs.

I fucking love football, even though I started uni in Aberdeen this year i still haven't missed a game. This means I am spending money that really should be spent on something useful but I can't stand to miss a game. This means I will have to work my arse off in the summer to compensate.

My older sisters Biology teacher had it on with someone in her year and was after her aswell I am led to believe. If I hadn't left school I honestly think I could have killed him. I've never told anyone that is the reason I left school after fifth year.

I made really good friends with a girl in the first week of uni and ended up having unprotected sex with her. As a result we can't look each other in the eye anymore because it was such a stupid thing to. I really liked her aswell. :(

I fucking love music and playing the guitar. I have written a few acoustic tunes which I think are genuinely good.

I have an unbelievabley huge crush on a girl at uni but ridiculously haven't found the courage to pluck up and speak to her. what a gay! :lol:

edited to add football as in Saints games!

Edited by robosaintee

1. I love women, but they dont love me.

2. I play of a seven handicap respectively even though i barely play(prefer matchplay to strokeplay as i get away with mistakes more)

3. I love rock and alternative and hate rnb and dance

4. Hate buses and yet i still dont know how to drive

5. I love watching movies, my dvd collection is getting huge!!

I fucking love football, even though I started uni in Aberdeen this year i still haven't missed a game. This means I am spending money that really should be spent on something useful but I can't stand to miss a game. This means I will have to work my arse off in the summer to compensate.

My older sisters fucking Biology teacher had it on with someone in her year and was after her aswell I am led to believe. If I hadn't left school I honestly think I could have killed him. I've never told anyone that is the reason I left school after fifth year.

I made really fucking good friends with a girl in the first week of uni and ended up having unprotected sex with her. As a result we can't look each other in the eye anymore because it was such a stupid thing to. I really liked her aswell. :(

I fucking love music and playing the guitar. I have written a few acoustic tunes which I think are genuinely good.

I have an unbelievabley huge fucking crush on a girl at uni but ridiculously haven't found the courage to pluck up and speak to her. what a gay! :lol:

edited to add football as in Saints games!

Fixed that for you my friend :)