5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

Cheers babe.

Greenied you x

Supras ruins a good thread while up on his high horse.

Supras reminds me of an angry VikingTon.

I'm not concerned, these posts have clearly rescued it.

Well done folks.

• 3 months later...

Bump. This used to be a good thread so I thought I'd try to resurrect it.

Here's my five

1. I like the rain. Not torrential rain or hailstones but light rain. It's the best weather to play football in and cools you down if you've been doing a lot of running.
  2. I'm in sixth year at school. Not a massive statement to make but it shapes some of the other things in the list.
  3. I don't use social networking. To people my age this is alien. I'm the only person in my year who does not use Facebook and/or Twitter and this apparently makes me some sort of freak.
  4. I've never drank alcohol in my life. I don't plan on staying like this forever but I'm happy for now. Does make for some shite nights at parties on the rare occasions I actually bother going to one though.
  5. P&B has influenced my character a fair bit. I've been reading the forums for the best part of 2 years now and I find that P&B has altered the way I now approach arguments with phrases like "verge of tears", "seething" and "scrambling for relevance" now part of my argumentative repertoire.

Bump. This used to be a good thread so I thought I'd try to resurrect it.

Here's my five

1. I like the rain. Not torrential rain or hailstones but light rain. It's the best weather to play football in and cools you down if you've been doing a lot of running.
  2. I'm in sixth year at school. Not a massive statement to make but it shapes some of the other things in the list.
  3. I don't use social networking. To people my age this is alien. I'm the only person in my year who does not use Facebook and/or Twitter and this apparently makes me some sort of freak.
  4. I've never drank alcohol in my life. I don't plan on staying like this forever but I'm happy for now. Does make for some shite nights at parties on the rare occasions I actually bother going to one though.
  5. P&B has influenced my character a fair bit. I've been reading the forums for the best part of 2 years now and I find that P&B has altered the way I now approach arguments with phrases like "verge of tears", "seething" and "scrambling for relevance" now part of my argumentative repertoire.

^^^ verge of tears.

1 - I danced with David Goodwillie last weekend haha.

2 - I played football for 10 years.

3 - After 9 years of having a season ticket for Dunfermline i have to give up as my work has taken over.

4 - Im going to coach in america next summer.

5 - I want to get drunk right now.

1- I have an embarrassing facial twitch i do at times which my wife says is more prominent when im lying....!!!

2 - Due to the demands of having a large family and TRYING to keep a small business afloat i smoke and drink too much... my eating habits are erratic as well.... often a bowl of cereal is dinner :(

3- not fashionable but im a huge fan of 80's bands like Duran Duran... Simple Minds..Depeche mode etc... that is the era i grew up in mind you..

4 - Im a terrible insomniac ... some nights i get as little as two hours sleep..

5 - A few years back when i was sufferring from depression.. had temporarily split from my mrs and was drinking too much i got into a fight in the pub and was lifted... in court i was told to attend AA meetings. I went to one.. and when the people did the 'Im an alcoholic' bit.. one woman told of how she turned up drunk at a family do she hadnt been invited to. She ended up, in her words 'giving ma nephew oral in a gents cubical.. i knew then that i had a problem' :lol: i fucking pished myself laughing and was asked to leave... :D ... didnt go back :(

1/ I suppose I have been a selfish son of a bitch most of my life, and got leeway as a kid as my parents died when I was 12. I don't think I was playing on it, but undoubtably it shaped my life/views.

2/ I don't believe city folk have a clue about the rest of the country, and vice versa. Multi-cultural issues relates to the bigger pops in the main and that is where policy is made. I 'think' I was 14 before I met a person that was not white or asian (and that was maybe 3 Asians total multiple times).

3/ I live in the past in terms of 'everything was better then', I think every generation does.

4/ I think 'sectarianism' has changed over the last 40 years and that gives me cross purpose with younger folk. I did know boys that had the 'foot' question in interviews, yet now asshole Celtic fans take the hump if they are called the 'F' word. That wasn't a 'bad' word until recently, same as 'dictator' wasn't. Changing times.

5/ I hope another 'Spanish Flu' event happens soon. The Worlds pop is out of control, and, fiscally, it is vital.

• 4 weeks later...

1) I have played for Scotland in an International sporting event (not football)

2) My IQ is, officially 168 (Which proves f**k all as I've met far "smarter" people with lower ones)

3) I had a hole in one at golf when I was 14

4) I have not hit anyone since I was about 9

5) I hate vegetables, except for potatoes and baked beans