5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

laugh.gif When I first read that I thought the list was people who the Labour Party was in power under, I then started to think who you'd nicknamed Batman laugh.gif

It's worded very poorly :ph34r:

^^^4 eva alone

Not quite but top work on taking my (albeit shite) patter and using it yourself.

1. I have a rather odd friendship with many of my friends in that football is probably the thing we all most have in common. I was also the only one who went to uni, and as a result,I quite often feel myself detached from the group somewhat.. My current work patterns (evenings and weekends) probably don't help either.

2. I miss university greatly. I like learning new things, so going in everyday to learn about something new was something that I really enjoyed.

3. I'm concerned for my future due to the current state of the economy, as getting a start in a job has proven very, very difficult so far. Whilst that is my immediate concern, I'm also concerned about my retirement, mostly because I'm convinced state pensions will cease to exist due to the burden of an ageing population.

4. When I see people performing exceptionally dangerous manouvers on the road, part of me hopes they crash immediately after it. Speeding, however, often does not bother me slightest.

5. I am a cynic, and I can find it very difficult to trust people. I much prefer doing things myself and dislike having to rely on others.

Edited by Michael W

1- I get drunk nearly every weekend.

2- Lager and Buckfast :lol: are the only alcohols I can drink without spewing everywhere.

3- They don't make contact-lenses strong enough for my eyes, so if my specks are broke I go blind, literally I can't see a thing without my specks.

4- I love adidas original trainers and have quite a lot of them.

6- I was a lazy b*****d at school, never studied at all. Still got good grades.

Edited by Saints Bevy Squad

Since everyone else has 5 more:

6:- I broke my virgintiy with my best mates sister, in his bed at his 18th party. She was 16, and the guy she wanted chose someone else, so i took the opportunity to pump her. The worst thing is though, we were interrupted on two occasions. First by someone who was completely fucked out his face, while she was on her knees sucking me off, then Stuart (her brothers) walks in and gets a HD viewing of my hairy arse :lol:

7:- I miss so many of my childhood friends. My 4 best mates left at the end of 5th year, and i stayed on for a 6th year & i only speak to one regularly now. Some i'm glad i got rid of, but when you try to chat to one of them on Facebook & they don't remember you, now that hurts! :lol:

8:- I've not been to a home St Mirren game since the 4-0 Celtic game. Mainly due to work & enjoying away trips far better.

9:- I believe football will cease to exist by 2100. I also think at least 3 Scottish clubs will have won European trophies by then,

10:- I despise terrorists.

1- I get drunk nearly ever weekend.

2- Lager and Buckfast :lol: are the only alcohols I can drink without spewing everywhere.

3- They don't make contact-lenses strong enough for my eyes, so if my specks are broke I go blind, literally I can't see a thing without my specks.

4- I love adidas original trainers and have quite a lot of them.

6- I was a lazy b*****d at school, never studied at all. Still got good grades.

Aye apart fae Maths

9:- I believe football will cease to exist by 2100. I also think at least 3 Scottish clubs will have won European trophies by then

Yes, Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers. They have already done so... :lol: :lol:

1. Absorb facts - I seem to soak up tons of useless information. I can't remember shit from school text books, but I still remember stories from 10 years ago and my friend even calls me 'The Sponge' because of this. If I'm at a party or somewhere with old school friends, they'll always use me as the official storyteller as I remember them all. Pretty pathetic, I suppose.

2. Alcohol - can go weeks and months even without a drink. I consider this lucky as I know a few people who need to drink every weekend, some even 3/4 x a week just to get through the week. Saying that, I've hit 2012 running regards booze and I think already I've been drunk more times that the whole of last year. Although I blame it on going abroad for a few weeks and visiting some friends, who seem to think that if you're Scottish, you are immune to alcohol and plyed me with drink for near enough 9 days solid.

3. Marriage - I'm in a long-term relationship, been 6 years but I still don't see us marrying or children. She's just as chilled as me about this but I think this may make or break us, as I've seen my brother have 4 children and I think I'm too selfish, it's fine being an uncle, but I don't think I want to have children or even get married. Things are fine the way they are right now, maybe I'll change when I hit 30 later next year, but right now it feels good man.

4. A year of doing 'stuff'' - My 2010 resolution was to get fit and now I've done that. I cycle, run, jog, walk and keep active most days of the week. My 2012 one is to 'do more stuff'' by that I mean, go out more often, instead of saying 'Maybe', saying 'Yes' more often to anything really. If it's a freind playing a gig, or going to watch a football match, to meeting family members and try more free things. I'm going to a poetry reading next week which may be a bit out there for me, but I'm trying to make the most of life and why not, who knows what will happen tomorrow.

5. Quizzitive - I talk too much at times and ask too many questions. Especially if on the randan, I must be a nightmare.

1) I'm claustrophobic as hell. Just watching films involving potholing (like The Descent), or even thinking about it, makes me shiver.

2) I can't read books that have a story due to my memory, I couldn't tell what has happened once I've turned the page.

3) I go out to the pub on a Wednesday and a Thursday every week.

4) I despise dance music, and think anyone who plays it out loud in public should be shot.

5) Going back to the 16th century, my entire family have been born in what is now the UK, almost all in Ireland, but none south of the current border.

4. A year of doing 'stuff'' - My 2010 resolution was to get fit and now I've done that. I cycle, run, jog, walk and keep active most days of the week. My 2012 one is to 'do more stuff'' by that I mean, go out more often, instead of saying 'Maybe', saying 'Yes' more often to anything really. If it's a freind playing a gig, or going to watch a football match, to meeting family members and try more free things. I'm going to a poetry reading next week which may be a bit out there for me, but I'm trying to make the most of life and why not, who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Nice one. I think I'm going to try and do the same and see what happens. :)

1. I lie to make myself seem more interesting sometimes. But when i actually think about it some of the thing I've actually done is wilder than things i make up
  2. I've not cut my hair since T in the Park
  3. I went through school not talking to lassies because i thought i was ugly, since leaving I've talked to old them and they've since said they had a crush on me (It's possible they're just joking though sad.gif)
  4. I played football so much at school I'm not allowed to put strain on my ankles for too long or they give in (Not sure if they doctor was taking the piss but they do lose strength randomly)
  5. My girlfriends mates have started randomly acting lesbian, and many stories have come out and been confirmed. Visually i may add. And I'm secretly hoping my girlfriend joins in and involves me, even though I'd come within seconds and embarrass myself ph34r.gif

Edited by The Troll

More..

6, I'm not as bitter or twisted as i used to be, i have a new lust for life as i'm about to be a father for the 3rd time.

7, I'm a bus driver, and not an ignorant one. I'm quite pleasant to the cattle, i mean passengers.

8, I'm certainly dealing with my anger issues, lifes too short to be pissed off all the time.

9, I'm a die hard Raith Rovers fan, every free saturday when not working i travel to Kirkcaldy or away games just so i can get my fix. Lose Draw Lose, i can't give them up.

10, I miss Scotland terribly.

1) I pretty much have to have events planned out, rather than leaving things until the last minute. For example, my next 6 weekends are all taken up with various events/plans. Not ideal when things come up last minute and i've already comitted to a set of plans.

2) When studying in Edinburgh, I thought it was far and away the best city to live/work/study in Scotland. However, i'm slowly coming round to Aberdeen in comparison and can actually see myself living here for alot longer than i'd intitially planned.

3) With working every Saturday morning at my new place of work, I don't get to see Saints as much as i'd like. Although being at the game on Sunday has rekindled my passion for them and I'm going to make a concious effort to see more games this season.

4) When i was between the ages of 8 and 15, I played tennis at least 3/4 times a week and potentially could have made more of it. Something i regret was giving up so easily for School studies.

5) I'm terrible at saving money. Although now that i no longer play roulette, this is becoming much easier :D

• 2 weeks later...

1) I'm partially deaf in my right ear after getting hit by a car when I was 5 after crossing to go to the chippy for a packet of Maltesers.

2) I am absolutley hopless with women to the extent that I have no idea how to start a conversation and I'm dead quite. whereas with my mates I am the most outgoing and most animated guy you'll meet.

3) I'm pretty much a complete lightwieght and about 5 beers will have me fucked. Doesn't bother me though, lightens up the evenings.

4) I am passionately in love with my Business Management teacher to the extend where I became mildly depressed over the christmas break as I wasn't seeing her. Cringey but f**k it. God knows how I'll cope when I leave school in May.

5) My speech is terrible and I have trouble prounces my 'r's. They sound like am choking on a peanut.

Bonus:

6) I love singing even though I sound terrible and it makes my cringe hearing myself.

7) I'm obsessed with Bruce Springsteens music.

8) My best mate is an albino and is funny as f**k but if he had normal hair somebody would have decked him by now. Ironically, he is the biggest racist you will meet.