Scots Independence Referendum

Guest RTB

Scots Independence  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm fully aware of that. :) Your point?

Where you are big in age and build, you are but small in brain. ;)

Congratulations. You are not an elf. May I extend by humble pride in your ability to be big.

Please explain the relevence of my choice of "abusive" language on a Football Forum to my eligibility for a place in the legal profession?

u are a twisty wee shite, none of what u just typed has anything to do with the topic of the forum

u really have never admitted to being wrong in ure life, im sure of it

i cant wait to see u next year, cheery bye

Refresh it, then. I am old.

Was i away that long? I remember we had a few arguments in the past but i think i remember you were a reasonable person. Its not your fault you are inglish :lol:

Was i away that long? I remember we had a few arguments in the past but i think i remember you were a reasonable person. Its not your fault you are inglish :lol:

I honestly doubt that any interaction between the pair of us on this board could be dignified by the term 'argument'.

u are a twisty wee shite, none of what u just typed has anything to do with the topic of the forum

u really have never admitted to being wrong in ure life, im sure of it

i cant wait to see u next year, cheery bye

Neither has any of this post got anything to do with "the topic of the forum": by the way, that sounds like something a German to English translator would say.

I have admitted to being wrong on several occasions in my life. It just so happens that on any issue you've brought up, I've never been wrong relative to the case you put forward. There's a difference ;)

What are you on about?

I would put the same question to you but I don't have all night...

Descended? Its been petty tit for tat shite since about page 2!

Dealing in relative terms, I'm disappointed by recent input. Particularly the rise of Colkitto to prominence.

Dealing in relative terms, I'm disappointed by recent input. Particularly the rise of Colkitto to prominence.

Thats because Swampy, Pink Freud, myself and HB represent the cream of what this forum has to offer in terms of style and power. The kids aspire to have the same significance and individuality as us, but have a long way to go! :D

Archived