Scots Independence Referendum

Guest RTB

Scots Independence  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Scotland was to strike out on its own, would a choice of citizenship be offered? Could you hold both British and Scots passports? Any ideas how it would work?

Presumably it would work in exactly the same way the Irish model you mentioned worked. Simple

Btw, should this thread just be renamed the "Petty squabbles and bloodletting thread"?

So you admit to being a provocative little shite?

:lol:

At no point in the House of Lords did I suggest that your father be castrated.

I did, however, suggest that such was your hypocritical stupidity, that castrating him would have been in the common interest.

that phrase is not exclusive to parliament, u knew what i was refering to, ure just tryin to show off

u are younger than me, and u call me little lol

even physically i am bigger than u, ive seen u at games

and for someone so clever who said they wanted to be a lawyer u are quick to be abusive

a ) Haddington is in East Lothian, Scotland

b ) You told a Berwick fan, not him.

You are a newbie to these Independence debates boy ive told them both before :lol:

id reckon we should have the vote on the 6th of april,ill let you check the historical significance

I'm actually studying the Scottish Wars of Independence for Advanced Higher History, so I know full well the significance of that date ;)

Might I suggest that it is held on 1st May 2010 instead?

I'm actually studying the Scottish Wars of Independence for Advanced Higher History, so I know full well the significance of that date ;)

Might I suggest that it is held on 1st May 2010 instead?

:lol::lol::lol:

on the plus side both dates you wont have a vote ;)

that phrase is not exclusive to parliament, u knew what i was refering to, ure just tryin to show off

I'm fully aware of that. :) Your point?

u are younger than me, and u call me little lol

Where you are big in age and build, you are but small in brain. ;)

even physically i am bigger than u, ive seen u at games

Congratulations. You are not an elf. May I extend by humble pride in your ability to be big.

and for someone so clever who said they wanted to be a lawyer u are quick to be abusive

Please explain the relevence of my choice of "abusive" language on a Football Forum to my eligibility for a place in the legal profession?

France remained France though - and it was certainly possible for the Nazis to remove much of the differences betwee the French and the Germans.

It appeared that you were implying that only Scotland was so weak a nation that it could have been easily destroyed by dominant power. That's not and never was the case.

For other examples, take Serb nationalism within Austria-Hungary, or Montenegrin nationalism within Serbia.

I didn't imply this at all. You made this up.

Archived