Scots Independence Referendum

Guest RTB

Scots Independence  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In short, if historical prescedent is used for appropriate re-naming upon the departure of an Independent Scotland, there will still be a United Kingdom, just not "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

So my English granny would, in fact, make me eligible for a UK passport if Scotland left the Union.

but im assuming that the welsh will break away aswell,what happens then??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but im assuming that the welsh will break away aswell,what happens then??

Then you'd have a United Kingdom of England and Northern Ireland, wouldn't you! :lol:

it does not suprise me at all that u are partly english

Is this the true voice of Nationalism speaking? Pray what is wrong with being partly English?

Is this the true voice of Nationalism speaking? Pray what is wrong with being partly English?

i knew that was comin

no it is simply me thinkin u are an arrogant eejit and being derogotary

i have english relatives too :D

Then you'd have a United Kingdom of England and Northern Ireland, wouldn't you! :lol:

I think you are Gordon Brown.

i knew that was comin

no it is simply me thinkin u are an arrogant eejit and being derogotary

i have english relatives too :D

So you think that being English is to be arrogant and an eejit and derogatory?

So in short, the reason for Nationalism, in your case, regardless of your relatives, is that you hate the English?

can u see how that name doesnt make sense?

It would make perfect sense. It would be a (as in one) United Kingdom of two main territories plus Gibraltar, the Falklands and whatever we still have of the Empire.

[quote name='Exuberant' date='Dec 6 2008, 19:35' post='2972244

It would make perfect sense. It would be a (as in one) United Kingdom of two main territories plus Gibraltar, the Falklands and whatever we still have of the Empire.

really digging them out now :lol::lol:

ps there not named in the uk

So you think that being English is to be arrogant and an eejit and derogatory?

So in short, the reason for Nationalism, in your case, regardless of your relatives, is that you hate the English?

dont twist it :blink: i dont hate the english, i just dont feel british

and i just thin u are all those things, not the english

ps there not named in the uk

I'm fully aware of that, but they are territories of the UK. As Swampy suggested earlier, Scottish Independence may provide an opportunity for them to consider putting in "Associated Territories" into the official name.

P.S. It's "they're"

dont twist it :blink: i dont hate the english, i just dont feel british

and i just thin u are all those things, not the english

Then would you like to explain the statement "it does not suprise me at all that u are partly english", considering that you neither know me or my family tree?

I'm fully aware of that, but they are territories of the UK. As Swampy suggested earlier, Scottish Independence may provide an opportunity for them to consider putting in "Associated Territories" into the official name.

so you now support independence so gib and the falklands get in :o

:lol::lol::lol:

Then would you like to explain the statement "it does not suprise me at all that u are partly english", considering that you neither know me or my family tree?

it was simply to provoke a reaction

u do not kno me or my family either, yet in the other place u have suggested my father be castrated

I didn't say putting them in the name would be a good idea. I just said that if Independence happened, they might consider it.

:rolleyes:

my smilies confirmed that i didnt think that!!

ps are you old enough to vote 2010

it was simply to provoke a reaction

So you admit to being a provocative little shite?

u do not kno me or my family either, yet in the other place u have suggested my father be castrated

:lol:

At no point in the House of Lords did I suggest that your father be castrated.

I did, however, suggest that such was your hypocritical stupidity, that castrating him would have been in the common interest.

Archived