Tnites Game

bluetooner

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mystic Mike? :o

:D I thought it was a penalty but I doubt it would've been given at the other end. I'm not entirely sure what a Spanish player had to do to get booked.

They should just abandon the game now. There'll be nothing gained in waiting around hoping that they can play 30 minutes of a meaningless friendly.

I meant to say earlier, but did I hear Dalglish right at half time.

Someone from Aberdeen sent in a text saying something along the lines of 'oaky we are winning but I don't think this should let Berti off the hook etc.' which I thought was a fair enough point.

Kenny then said something like 'Aw, so he's fae Aberdeen, so we'd see how we get on wi' just Aberdeen players in the team'.

As I said, I don't know if I heard this right, but if Dalglish thinks fans aren't allowed to comment on Scotland because of where they live well he should shut the fcuk up.

Right Kenny lets hear what folk from your home town of 'Glesga' say!

Oh, sorry there too busy getting their England & Ireland stuff ready for tomorrow!

I meant to say earlier, but did I hear Dalglish right at half time.

Someone from Aberdeen sent in a text saying something along the lines of 'oaky we are winning but I don't think this should let Berti off the hook etc.' which I thought was a fair enough point.

Kenny then said something like 'Aw, so he's fae Aberdeen, so we'd see how we get on wi' just Aberdeen players in the team'.

As I said, I don't know if I heard this right, but if Dalglish thinks fans aren't allowed to comment on Scotland because of where they live well he should shut the fcuk up.

Right Kenny lets hear what folk from your home town of 'Glesga' say!

Oh, sorry there too busy getting their England & Ireland stuff ready for tomorrow!

Were you just trying to have a go at Rangers and Celtic fans????

As for the point, even a spanish B team have great players that id love to have in the scotland team, i mean Reyes? Raul? you have to look at this as a great result. All the doubters will probably say its only a friendly, but they werent saying that when we got bad results. IT sets us up great for the game next week, so lets see how we can do. Brilliant results tnite

COME ON SCOTLAND

p.s. any chance of putting some ratings or something up here? BBC website is shit.

Were you just trying to have a go at Rangers and Celtic fans????

Em, naw.

I was having a go at Dalglish.

As I said, I wasn't 100% certain what Dalglish what had said, and I'll admit I maybe got it wrong as I was posting my half time comments at the time.

As for my dig at the people of Glasgow and there liking for England and Ireland, I think you'll find that it s not far from the truth.

Guest Honest Bob

Was it just me, or did we play like a Sunday league pub team last night? The amount of times we had time to play the ball and it was hoofed up the park was unbelievable. I was impressed by the spirit, but had that game been played on a decent pitch without the wind, they would have passed us out of the game! And another thing - is Stevie Crawford international class? I think not!

OK ranting over, roll on Wednesday. Let's play football Berti - PLEASE!!!

:(

Archived