Murray Desperate To Sell

We all know that minty has been desperately trying to flog Rangers for the last 2 years but who the f**k would buy it(or Celtic for that matter)

I couldn't help but laugh at the contradictions during minty's latest "state of the nation address" the other week via his favorite Huntastic media mouthpiece "chick (i support st mirren :lol: ) young"

Where minty once again tried to make Rangers attractive to possible investors,,but sent out contradicting messages...

"Anyone who thinks that they can run Rangers just as a stand alone business is in for a shock" He said..

Then...."Rangers are a far better investment opportunity than a premiership club because of European football"??????? :huh:

So Rangers isn't a good stand alone business,,,but it's better than a premiership club,because of European football? :lol::lol: ......Eh...So a mid devision premiership team that will make about 5 times the money(TV rights) than Rangers Champions league money?(if they even get in it!!) isn't a better business opportunity :huh: Brilliant......note that this obvious horse shit has not been questioned anywhere in the media :angry: .................... :lol::lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know that minty has been desperately trying to flog Rangers for the last 2 years but who the f**k would buy it(or Celtic for that matter)

I couldn't help but laugh at the contradictions during minty's latest "state of the nation address" the other week via his favorite Huntastic media mouthpiece "chick (i support st mirren :lol: ) young"

Where minty once again tried to make Rangers attractive to possible investors,,but sent out contradicting messages...

"Anyone who thinks that they can run Rangers just as a stand alone business is in for a shock" He said..

Then...."Rangers are a far better investment opportunity than a premiership club because of European football"??????? :huh:

You can get a 30% voucher off here.

http://www.pleasebuythisloadofshyte.com

Guest Top Cat

So Rangers isn't a good stand alone business,,,but it's better than a premiership club,because of European football? :lol::lol: ......Eh...So a mid devision premiership team that will make about 5 times the money(TV rights) than Rangers Champions league money?(if they even get in it!!) isn't a better business opportunity :huh: Brilliant......note that this obvious horse shit has not been questioned anywhere in the media :angry: .................... :lol::lol:

:lol:

Green wae envy! I think it's fair tae say the Mint will have a better idea about business than yourself Soapy!

I don't think either of the Old Firm have a financial attraction to anyone due to the league they play in, it's ridiculous to think that anyone would buy a club nowadays to make any kind of profit, because it's very near impossible to do so.

Maybe david murray should give mike ashley a phone regarding a club swap ;)

be a good TV show! :lol:

I don't think either of the Old Firm have a financial attraction to anyone due to the league they play in, it's ridiculous to think that anyone would buy a club nowadays to make any kind of profit, because it's very near impossible to do so.

Maybe david murray should give mike ashley a phone regarding a club swap ;)

be a good TV show! :lol:

Murray paid something like £6-8 million for Rangers...how much are the worth now? Not a bad investment.

Murray paid something like £6-8 million for Rangers...how much are the worth now? Not a bad investment.

How much of his own money has he put into the club?

He's not made 1 profit and even with a bug sale it wont recouparate the loses!

None, or else we wouldn't have gotten into such debt.

Would we? ;)

He's slowly taking it back out Rangers, Edminston House was sold off amongst others for his benefit. The outsourcing of Rangers cuisine too.

I think the figure is somewhere between 50 and 60 million...even at that if selling he would still make money.

I think the figure is somewhere between 50 and 60 million...even at that if selling he would still make money.

Take into account the huge money he claims for "running" the club, the money he has taken out of Rangers due to some of his investment being "a loan" and the fact as I said, if the club did go for sale, some of the key assets are not attached to our club anymore.

Yeah he must be sweating for a buyer what with his 700 million in the bank, It is the credit crunch after all.......You fucking cock.

Yeah he must be sweating for a buyer what with his 700 million in the bank, It is the credit crunch after all.......You fucking cock.

Eh.......... http://business.scotsman.com/6983/Murray-n...lf-a.2681826.jp

Try and ignore the usual Minty bullshit in this article and look at the facts,,Minty's empire is in DEBT to the tune of HALF A BILLION.. owed to banks which are up shit creek ...........so yes i think he is sweating......YOU fucking cock

Ps.. he does not have £700million "in the bank" his holdings company if sold would go for about £700million of which he owes nearly £600million to the banks

His problem is getting the right ORANGERS minded person to buy the club though. As he cannot go for a public sale of ORANGERS

Here's one ex director who's not too impressesd with Mr Murray's running of the club.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Adam-sh...with.2299216.jp

His problem is getting the right ORANGERS minded person to buy the club though. As he cannot go for a public sale of ORANGERS

Do you honestly think so? I reckon he'd sell to a consortium led by Sinead O'Connor and Neil Lennon if it meant he could get out of Ibrox anytime soon.

Here's one ex director who's not too impressesd with Mr Murray's running of the club.

I would point out the numerous factual errors in the story but it would lead to an argument which is 6 years old.. :rolleyes:

Interesting. That's the first time I've seen the unmentionables referred to as 'Orangers'.

I wonder is there a common etymological root? Anyway, whence the name "rangers"?

Do you honestly think so? I reckon he'd sell to a consortium led by Sinead O'Connor and Neil Lennon if it meant he could get out of Ibrox anytime soon.

True methinks, he's lost a pot of money on the ungrateful hordes of Attila and I would imagine this years figures will not make pretty reading :D

Archived