Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Theres a little pocket of staunchness in Redding (Flolkirk area) which is depressing. 

Aye, got a mate who stays up the hill, Maddiston area, and he was saying that after they won that first title, they painted the paving stones in various places - and (I think) the bridge just up from the Orange Lodge at Redding.

He has neighbours who walk around in Rangers "training gear" every day of the week - although from the looks of them, those joggers havent seen much exercise based sweat.........

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, got a mate who stays up the hill, Maddiston area, and he was saying that after they won that first title, they painted the paving stones in various places - and (I think) the bridge just up from the Orange Lodge at Redding.

He has neighbours who walk around in Rangers "training gear" every day of the week - although from the looks of them, those joggers havent seen much exercise based sweat.........

It seems that if you dont have a fleg pole with a "55 Union Jack WATP" fleg fluttering, you're probably, "wan o' rem"

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

Just checked the stats and Greenock Town centre is the most deprived area in Scotland, absolute hovel to be fair.

Still not deprived of a football club in the real leagues like Falkirk though.

ezgif-5-b20d07d475.gif.d29490fbedec629d64312b2959e0913d.gif

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Westquarter is a bit like that, too. 

Years ago I was looking to move house and was looking through an estate agent's website. A house in Westquarter came up - pictures of the bedrooms with Rangers wallpaper, union flags, red hands, the lot. 

Maddiston went a bit mental when Rangers won the title - loads of flags in windows.