Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

Girvan is alright for a visit.Did you go to Auchinleck!eck? I did. It was very quiet. I think the Cumnock supporters have had the fight thrashed out of them. The pub nearest the ground seems to have been done up a bit.

I did in the end. Only managed to get a pint in the decent social club at half time given the train and bus times. Second goal went in just as I wandered into the rather quiet Cumnock end which I then addressed later by walking over the segregation chains as nobody gave a toss. Decent ground to visit and an interesting enough day out but far, far more tame than I was expecting tbh.

I was impressed with the gents toilets which was a brick wall with the completely ineffective 1cm deep & wide piss trench below btw. Classy bricked off puddle of stagnant piss.

Eta: I think my bus gave me a tour of almost every street in the village and it's really not all that bad in comparison to other places. Finding wooden houses in Scotland is a tell-tale sign that you're getting low down the list though.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I did in the end. Only managed to get a pint in the decent social club at half time given the train and bus times. Second goal went in just as I wandered into the Cumnock end which I then addressed later by walking over the segregation chains as nobody gave a toss. Decent ground to visit and an interesting enough day out but far, far more tame than I was expecting tbh.

I was impressed with the gents toilets which was a brick wall with the completely ineffective 1cm deep & wide piss trench below btw. Classy bricked off puddle of stagnant piss.

Eta: I think my bus gave me a tour of almost every street in the village and it's really not all that bad in comparison to other places. Finding wooden houses in Scotland in Scotland is a tell-tale sign that you're getting low down the list though.

That's a wee bit spooky. I just got in and was directly behind the goal for the second, then went for a seat in the pigeon shit stand. I was in the club at half time as well. You might have seen three guys old enough to know better stumbling about.

That's a wee bit spooky. I just got in and was directly behind the goal for the second, then went for a seat in the pigeon shit stand. I was in the club at half time as well. You might have seen three guys old enough to know better stumbling about.

In that case you can add "I've stood within 5 metres of Hedgecutter" to the crap claims to fame thread then. ;)

You'd have been just a few metres out of shot of this naff photo then...

post-13234-14137233449626_thumb.jpg

Aye, we like to remind him about that four times a season when we play Arbroath just in case he's forgotten, like. Junkie, junkie! biggrin.gif[/quote

Darren Hill is quite the cult hero with the Accies support.Chant of..."He'll jump out of your windae,it's Darren Hill" booms out when he warms up with the rest of the subs.

• 1 month later...

Just back from a night at Stirlings latest " 5 star Hotel" the Colessio,,,,,,dump just like the rest of Stirling, had a quick walk through the shopping centre ,,fuk me I thought they were shooting the walking dead.

Edited by THE KING

Just back from a night at Stirlings latest " 5 star Hotel" the Colessio,,,,,,dump just like the rest of Stirling, had a quick walk through the shopping centre ,,fuk me I thought they were shooting the walking dead.

:lol:

Stirling getting a mention on this thread. Quality.

Some lovely areas around it , but Stirling centres a dive, it's like a time warp back to the 80s.

Well, it's quite clearly not "a dive" compared to the vast majority of Scottish towns, which are actual vermin holes.

Which is kind of the point of this thread.