Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

no, its not, about 1/8 are though e.g Gallowshade

:o Never call Forfar a wannabe Dundee

Where's Gallowshade? Is that the area by Newmonthill? That place is a fucking dive and should be levelled now.

And Forfar is a wannabe Dundee. All the wee shites wandering around town have somehow developed a Dundonian accent. Ken whit eh mean pal?

Where's Gallowshade? Is that the area by Newmonthill? That place is a fucking dive and should be levelled now.

And Forfar is a wannabe Dundee. All the wee shites wandering around town have somehow developed a Dundonian accent. Ken whit eh mean pal?

yeah, it is that area

that's cos most are from Dundee.

Without question Aberdeen:

On my first visit there within 10mins on Union Street on a Tuesday night I was:

1.Offered 'services' by a young lady while her boyfriend looked on

2. Was attacked in a phone box by 3 scantilyclad woman offering me free passes to 'Private Eyes'

3. Askes three times if I had 'oany change pal'

4. Watched a guy p**s into a bin in full daylight

Absolute pits of the earth, closely followed by:

Dundee, Methil, Cowdenbeath and Fraserburgh

The birds in there are absolutely outstanding...allegedly.

Coatbridge, Airdrie, Bellshill, Holytown, New Stevenston, Carfin, Burnbank, Hillhouse (my mate got shot with an air rifle when we were playing fives at the Jock Stein Parks), Blantyre, Cambuslang, Cathkin, Rutherglen, Springburn, Balornock, Barmuloch and Provanmill.

I've been to all these places and they are shit holes. Not all violent but just run down.

I know I didnt mention my home town of Wishaw but it's not all that bad, with the exception of the enclaves of Pather and Gowkthraple. Not much to do and the town center is dead but some pubs are ok for a drink.

Without question Aberdeen:

1.Offered 'services' by a young lady while her boyfriend looked on

Pimp lad, pimp. You :lol: small town boys....

Bulldozing the lot then building fancy shops on the High Street with fancy flats overlooking the River Ayr with a terrace for cafe/restaurant/shops etc.

Not convinced it will happen anytime soon as everything else in the area is closing down due to a lack of cash.

South Ayrshire Council's idea of progress is to shut things down, purely and simply. The only thing going up is their bloody cash, although a certain Ayr fan who is a councillor voted against that, suggesting it 'sends out the wrong message'. Good for him. :D

Pimp lad, pimp. You :lol: small town boys....

South Ayrshire Council's idea of progress is to shut things down, purely and simply. The only thing going up is their bloody cash, although a certain Ayr fan who is a councillor voted against that, suggesting it 'sends out the wrong message'. Good for him. :D

Tam or Ed?

Incompetent fools either way. :P

Guest sb1903

I lived in East Kilbride for 10 years, any time I go back I am astounded by just how grim, concrete and downright shite it is.

Shite place.

pennyburn in kilwinning wins hands down. a shithole built by dyslexic planners in the late 60's to house the scum from glasgow, whose decendants are the scummiest b*****ds known to man. whoever created scotlands new-towns and spread the vile filth around the rest of scotland like a cancer deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered and condemned to an eternity in hell

Guest douchebag
pennyburn in kilwinning wins hands down. a shithole built by dyslexic planners in the late 60's to house the scum from glasgow, whose decendants are the scummiest b*****ds known to man. whoever created scotlands new-towns and spread the vile filth around the rest of scotland like a cancer deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered and condemned to an eternity in hell

Calm down!

Coatbridge, Airdrie, Bellshill, Holytown, New Stevenston, Carfin, Burnbank, Hillhouse (my mate got shot with an air rifle when we were playing fives at the Jock Stein Parks), Blantyre, Cambuslang, Cathkin, Rutherglen, Springburn, Balornock, Barmuloch and Provanmill.

I've been to all these places and they are shit holes. Not all violent but just run down.

I know I didnt mention my home town of Wishaw but it's not all that bad, with the exception of the enclaves of Pather and Gowkthraple. Not much to do and the town center is dead but some pubs are ok for a drink.

I dont understand how you can name whole towns and compare them with specific areas of other towns. Coatbridge and Airdrie both have areas like Burnbank in Hamilton but equally they also have areas like Barncluith and the soulless West Craigs.

Every single town in the Central belt has good areas and bad areas - even Wishaw (although I have yet to see any but that doesn't mean I would right off the whole town)