Maybole
New Cumnock
Muirkirk
Kilmarnock
Ayr
Newmilns
Kilwinning

And that's just Ayrshire.

Richie, as a Cumnock man I'm deeply upset at this list. If your list is meant be in order of shiteness then my fellow Cumnockians and I will have to concede that our friends from Auchinleck are immeasurably ahead of us in that respect. I feel an edit and apology are due.

Richie, as a Cumnock man I'm deeply upset at this list. If your list is meant be in order of shiteness then my fellow Cumnockians and I will have to concede that our friends from Auchinleck are immeasurably ahead of us in that respect. I feel an edit and apology are due.
It's not in any particular order, but Cumnock's inclusion still stands. Auchinleck is shite as well.

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:
On 18 January 2018 at 16:52, Richey Edwards said:
Cumnock
Drongan
Maybole
New Cumnock
Muirkirk
Kilmarnock
Ayr
Newmilns
Kilwinning

And that's just Ayrshire.

No mention of Tarbolton? Hick central.

Fortunately I have never been to Tarbolton.

Went to Beith last year to watch Morton in the Scottish Cup. The place looked alright but i genuinely feared for my life after the match with the amount of inbred vermin that was floating about (and that wasn’t fellow Morton fans before anyone says it... :lol:)

Edited by IainMorton

On 1/18/2018 at 16:34, scotsghirl67 said:

Wit aboot the Raploch pmsl I wiz born n bred there but by God I wiz glad tae move. Now live in a plc doon in Merseyside called Birkenhead and I'm no joking it wid put most bad places tae shame in Scotland 

PM sent xox

• 1 year later...

Don’t find yourself lost in grangemouth at night cause the streets are full of kids that have either been on drugs or heavy drink. there is nothing to do in grangemouth, If you want a day out you go to Asda. There are nice parts of grangemouth where the kids don’t go but others are full of junkies and council houses that need renovations there is also a loud alarm that goes of on Wednesdays and Fridays, it’s a test alarm from the BP. The BP can let off quite a foul smell as does the docks that have a horrible fish smell. The burn is often cluttered with rubbish along with the streets. The kids smoke weed and cigarettes at lunch break and some of them are only 13 and 12!

• 2 years later...

For me Biggar in Lanarkshire is the biggest shitehole of the lot! It's full of judgemental old farts who look down their noses at any new faces and looking at most them inbreeding is definitely something that has been a generational thing albeit a lot of them are wealthy inbreds who don't welcome anybody from the outside.