Time To End It

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He retired?

WOw i missed that too.

Have a look in the Leeds thread. I called him a retard, he threatened to "find me" and two days later he quite saying he had more than enough of football fans.

My friends, I'm so, so sorry! :lol:

What was his nickname for Alex Ferguson again?

It was the worst excuse for a derogatory nickname i had ever seen.

Was it Alex Fergpisson?

was it no alshit ferguscum ?? the wee rascal what he is :lol::lol::lol:

And I quote:

Eric c**tona, Alan Shitsmith, Gordon I'mafannymcqueen, Joe Jordan (scum), Arthur Graham and any other b*****d that has dared to leave Elland Road and join the scum fae Manchester that is Scumchester Ushited and their manager Sir Allshit Ferguscum.

For a man of 42 years of age, his work on Joe Jordan's name is terrific.

Did he run out of insults befor he hit Arthur Graham or do you think that one proved too taxing?

• 4 months later...
Would someone at the Scottish Football League please put to an end the pathetic life of East Stirling FC. Currently they are 2-1 down to Preston Athletic at home in the Scottish Cup, with about 30 mins to go.

Dreadfully run club, poor players and always last or 2nd last in the league. Get them out and get a junior club in.

Given the season East Stirlingshire have had, I bet Rinky feels like a prize p***k.

I totally forgot about this thread. Rinky at his very best. Top drawer fuckwit.

I do however wish that he returns. His ramblings were exceptional. As were some of the names he came up with and the threats he dished out.

Brilliant.

Edit: Forgot to mention: When you click his 'My Own Website' link on his profile its takes to a broken url named' letallmanuregoonaplaneleavingmunich.com'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a fucking krimpet.

Nah, his best one was when he said Thistle were going to build a new 2,000 seater stadium. :lol:

I do however wish that he returns. His ramblings were exceptional. As were some of the names he came up with and the threats he dished out.

Brilliant.

Edit: Forgot to mention: When you click his 'My Own Website' link on his profile its takes to a broken url named' letallmanuregoonaplaneleavingmunich.com'. :lol::lol::lol:

Such a fucking krimpet.

Tool :lol:

Archived