The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Who is that wee boy Toadie's looking after, by the way? What's his connection to Toadie? Did he buy him or something?

Just started watching this after a couple of weeks and Toadies got a new son/lover.

He magically appeared a couple of days after some kid from East Timor that Toadie was adopting was refused permission to leave his country. His gran's in hospital.

• 2 weeks later...

From being a massive fan of neighbours to boycotting it after it's switch to C5 i have now recently started to watch it again.

I cant beleve no one has mentioned how Darren Stark (the original & best one) has suddenly appeared as Dans brother and Libbys love intrest and is called f**king Lucas!!

What is going on? Are they short of actors in Australia. Its bloody ridiculous.

Also Bridget looks like Frank Ribery :barf

From being a massive fan of neighbours to boycotting it after it's switch to C5 i have now recently started to watch it again.

I cant beleve no one has mentioned how Darren Stark (the original & best one) has suddenly appeared as Dans brother and Libbys love intrest and is called f**king Lucas!!

That also enrages me.

How dare you insult Frank Ribery in such a way! What has he ever done to you to warrant such abuse?!!

Toadie needs to get that wee kid to f**k and give him a hiding on his way out. He is truly becoming one of the most annoying little p***ks on the show.

And what's with the 'rock' music they played when those guys were playing basketball?

And we still haven't found out why Bridget is back on her crutches with a massive cast on.

So am I the only one that thinks that Bridget isn't actually that bad :ph34r: (despite her being the double of the lead singer from One Night Only).

Toadie needs to get that wee kid to f**k and give him a hiding on his way out. He is truly becoming one of the most annoying little p***ks on the show.

And just to make it even worse Mickey is back.

And what's with the 'rock' music they played when those guys were playing basketball?

The same with all the random bands that have been performing at Charlie's for the last few weeks.

And we still haven't found out why Bridget is back on her crutches with a massive cast on.

*Apparently she broke her leg in real life and they had to add it into the storyline that she "tripped over the night her dad moved out because she was really angry"

*SOURCE: Digital Spy Forums

I realise there is no excuse for actually going looking for the answer, but it was doing my nut in.

*Apparently she broke her leg in real life and they had to add it into the storyline that she "tripped over the night her dad moved out because she was really angry"

*SOURCE: Digital Spy Forums

I realise there is no excuse for actually going looking for the answer, but it was doing my nut in.

Top banter. It was doing my nut in too.

Could probably add Sienna to that list. She's hot.

What about Elle? And possibly Rebecca? a right MILF I'd say.

But Bridget is still a munter. And still one of the most annoying things on the show.

But Bridget is still a munter. And still one of the most annoying things on the show.

I know what you mean, for some reason I just want to kick her in the c*nt in them opening credits when she's wrestling with her dad, who incidentally I wouldn't mind kicking in the d1ck.

Seeing Dr K with another striking bird around her late 20's started a debate with my mates the other night - out of his conquests who would get it most?

Sarah, Izzy or new bird? (you can pick Susan as well if you want)

I voted Sarah. I'd do very, very nasty things to her.

Was he the original? thought it was to start with too but then realised it was the guy from Heartbreak High so not sure if i was confusing shit oz telly from school holidays

Sarah for me too, with a little bit of Susan just for the deviancy

EDit : just to add to my sadometer the bird that played sarah is joining Emmerdale, joy

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

Seeing Dr K with another striking bird around her late 20's started a debate with my mates the other night - out of his conquests who would get it most?

Sarah, Izzy or new bird? (you can pick Susan as well if you want)

I voted Sarah. I'd do very, very nasty things to her.

Sarah was phenomenal, but does anybody remember the episode where they had some sort of party for Karl, and there was a video message from Sarah who was "back in the UK"?

She had really put the beef on.

Was he the original? thought it was to start with too but then realised it was the guy from Heartbreak High so not sure if i was confusing shit oz telly from school holidays

Sarah for me too, with a little bit of Susan just for the deviancy

EDit : just to add to my sadometer the bird that played sarah is joining Emmerdale, joy

He was deffo the original. He and Michael Martin were the bad boys of the street for a while. He was also in heartbreak high too though.

Have seen Sarah on tv recently and she has gone down somewhat on the attractiveness scale. It has to be Izzy Wizzy Lets Get Busy for me. She was Turbo sexy and a dirty little minx to boot.