Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Made the most of the October holidays :lol: 

Glasgow City 4 BIIK Kazygurt 1 (4-4 on Agg)

IMG_9899.PNG

St Helens Town 2 AFC Blackpool 3 ... at their new Ruskin Drive ground. 

IMG_9898.PNG

Was on programme duty for the Alex Jack Cup final ... Leith Athletic 0 Tynecastle 3 

IMG_9897.PNG

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Heriot-Watt University 2 Aberdeen University 0 on Wednesday afternoon at Oriam 

IMG_9896.PNG

Spartans 9 Ormiston 0 in the South Challenge Cup R2 last night was good to see a few P&B regulars. 

IMG_9895.PNG

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Went to South Shields v Farsley during the week. Shields well in control at 2-0. With only minutes to go on my watch, so i nipped away for an early train. Checked the NPL Website later. Finished 2-2 with Shields winning on penalties, so i didn't miss much!

Good night though, great set up and you can tell they are going places.

Resized_20171017_201455.jpeg

Resized_20171017_203326.jpeg

With Whitehill v Creetown called off this morning went to Penicuik 0 Lochee 3 this afternoon. Penicuik saw their unbeaten start come to an end and lost top spot. 

IMG_9970.PNG

IMG_9971.PNG

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

On 20/10/2017 at 11:37, Sergeant Wilson said:

Went to South Shields v Farsley during the week. Shields well in control at 2-0. With only minutes to go on my watch, so i nipped away for an early train. Checked the NPL Website later. Finished 2-2 with Shields winning on penalties, so i didn't miss much!

Good night though, great set up and you can tell they are going places.

Resized_20171017_201455.jpeg

Resized_20171017_203326.jpeg

What do you think about the views sergeant. It's all flat around the pitch, quite difficult viewing when busy? 

The balcony usually fills up quick. 

Aarau v Winterthur tonight. Aarau have won their last couple of games after a horrendous start, mostly thanks to the fact half their squad was injured. Winterthur bottom of the league and absolutely rotten from what little I have seen of them this year. Should be a comfortable home win.

5 hours ago, Ross. said:

Aarau v Winterthur tonight. Aarau have won their last couple of games after a horrendous start, mostly thanks to the fact half their squad was injured. Winterthur bottom of the league and absolutely rotten from what little I have seen of them this year. Should be a comfortable home win.

Finished 3-3. Excellent entertainment on a cold wet Monday night but f**k knows how Aarau dropped points. Game had everything. Some tremendous finishing for the goals, some horrendous defending and refereeing, a red card and a last minute equaliser. All the same, I am raging as I had 15 quid on a home win and BTTS.

9 minutes ago, Finch road said:

f**k me sideways, whats the nearest tube station !! Genuinely serious

Morden or St Helier. Really strange as it was a Caribbean hut. Sold Jerk Chicken etc, loads of different patties and then Lorne sausage. Sensational.