Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

21st Nov - Albion Rovers v Annan Athletic

As part of my plan to get to all remaining scottish gorunds i've not been to, this season.

See I could easily finish my 42 as I just have Pittodrie and the Tattie Bowl left, but that would mean paying to go to these places...

I'll wait and see how the Scottish Cup pans out...

• 3 weeks later...

Going to go to the St Pauli - Greuther Fürth game on 13 December before going down to Vienna for the Celtic game on the Thursday.

Met a few Greuther Fürth last season as the St Pauli home clash with them coincided with the weekend of the Celtic Party. A fair wee number of them turned up for the party and had a great time so it should be another cracking day/night. Hopefully by the time the game comes round, St Pauli will be sitting top of the table.

May also be tempted to go to the Sturm Graz-Galatasaray game on the Wednesday night before going to Vienna. Know some Galatasaray comrades from the Reeperbahn so will see if any of them are going to it or are tempted to go to it. Could be a belter!

• 2 weeks later...
Newcastle v Middlesbrough on the 20th. :D

You've just reminded me of something. I'm in Durham over new year visiting Uni mates, and I'm going to have to mention to them Middlesbrough are playing Man City on the second. Could be worth an effort, goals guaranteed I'dve thought.

You've just reminded me of something. I'm in Durham over new year visiting Uni mates, and I'm going to have to mention to them Middlesbrough are playing Man City on the second. Could be worth an effort, goals guaranteed I'dve thought.

Im staying in Durham over that weekend actually with friends.

I would think City will batter Boro so may well be worth the viewing. :)

Im staying in Durham over that weekend actually with friends.

I would think City will batter Boro so may well be worth the viewing. :)

My thoughts exactly. The fellow football fan's convinced, but the other three might be a bit more tricky, but we could always leave them at home.

I went to see Stoke vs Wigan on Saturday. Pish at the start but second half was very exciting, with Stoke creating loads of chances, but being sucker-punched by that goal from the half way line. I was disappointed to see it only got a couple of minutes on MOTD.

What a goal, your lucky to have seen it in person.

• 1 month later...

Myself, codfish, Shakehands Tom, Larbert Par, Scott B and Gogo, all of p&b fame are going to Wigan v Everton tomorrow. We managed to get one of the last few seats in the away end.

Hope the game is entertaining and that Everton get a win, but to be honest I'm more interested in the drink :lol:

Edited by Fudge

Myself, codfish, Shakehands Tom, Larbert Par, Scott B and Gogo, all of p&b fame are going to Wigan v Everton tomorrow. We managed to get one of the last few seats in the away end.

Hope the game is entertaining and that Everton get a win, but to be honest I'm more interested in the drink :lol:

Don't forget to bet on Cahill to score 1st!

You are probably in some pub in Wigan now or drinking in Liverpool as Wigan is a dump. But hope you have a good day out, my last trip there was a league 1 game between Wigan and Swindon. We were near the top and Wigan had bought there way out the division and we were fighting relegation. A coupon buster for many that day as we drew 0-0 and remember us defending for the whole game and having no shots on target (I don't even remember us having a shot, but sure we must have). The away section was the whole stand along the side of the pitch. Was weird sitting in the middle of the half way line at an away game. People moan about Wigans crowds now but back then they were getting 5,000 :lol: