Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Just got my ticket for Real Betis V Valencia (30) on Sunday 7th February. Also just noticed Sevilla have been drawn at home in the 1st leg of the Copa Del Rey Semi final to Celtic Vigo. Game will be played 3rd or 4th February (arrive 3rd). So just waiting on tickets going on sale for that one. Would be nice to see games at both grounds in Seville while I'm there.

EDIT. Just got ticket for Sevilla V Celtic Vigo. Game is on the Thursday evening. 25. Chuffed to bits!

Edited by atfccfc

Dortmund v Ingolstadt yesterday - What an experience and atmosphere.

The beer was bloody excellent too and fairly priced. I was pretty well oiled by the end of the match!

ETA - Germany is just so streets ahead of every other country when it comes to travel, football etc:

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454277060.355228.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454277094.838037.jpg

Great photos and effort going over for a game BU. I went in 2001 and saw Liverpool there in the Champions League but that was before it was extended.

Used to live in Seville. Been to the 2 grounds ther plus stadio olimpico when Spain played Holland in a friendly away back in 2000. Great city. Hoping a Seville game in the next couple of months will be my next random game.

Was at the Aarau v FC Biel Bienne(A team so bad they named them twice or something like that) on Saturday evening. Finished 1-1 and both sides had plenty of chances to win it.

Aarau bottom of the league but only 6 points off 4th, and undefeated in 5 games. A few decent looking signings during the winter break, with the new goalie looking particularly good. Would expect a mid table finish there.

The away side finished with 10 men but will probably be disappointed with the draw given they missed 2 excellent chances in the last minute. Will be a long second half to the season for Biel, who are facing bankruptcy and have only 15 senior players after making massive cutbacks.

Aarau are away to Chiasso next Saturday. Might head down to the Italian part to take that one in. Should be a decent bevvy session on the train at least, as it will take around 4 hours to get there.

Dortmund v Ingolstadt yesterday - What an experience and atmosphere.

The beer was bloody excellent too and fairly priced. I was pretty well oiled by the end of the match!

ETA - Germany is just so streets ahead of every other country when it comes to travel, football etc:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454277060.355228.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1454277094.838037.jpg

I'm going there on Saturday but will be in away end. Getting excited.

Might head to Stirling Albion v Montrose tomorrow as I'll likely be at the gym right next to Forthbank.

Blows 8Mile's game out the water IMO.

Well you did see 7 goals. I've booked up Man City - Dynamo in the Champions League next month, in the away end of course.

We're in the Netherlands over the easter weekend for a tournament and just spotted the Dutch play France in a friendly in Amsterdam the night we arrive.

We're other side of the country but hoping to organise a bus or something to take us over for it

Will be in Amsterdam & Rotterdam from the 15th to 18th of April. Managed to get tickets for Feyenoord v Groningen on the Saturday evening and Ajax v Utrecht on the Sunday afternoon. Breaks up the bevvying a wee bit.

Maybe.

Planning on going to Liverpool for their last 16 Europe league game if they get through this round. Anyone know the best way to go about getting tickets?

You really need a membership to get tickets for Anfield. If they get through and you are planning to go give me a shout and I'll and help you out.

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Planning on going to Liverpool for their last 16 Europe league game if they get through this round. Anyone know the best way to go about getting tickets?

Viagogo, but you'll probably end up paying a fair bit over the face value.

You really need a membership to get tickets for Anfield. If they get through and you are planning to go give me a shout and I'll and help you out.

That would be great. No chance of a general sale seen as it's only the Europa?

I've probably jinxed it now and they'll get pumped by Augsburg!