Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

I was at Marino v Cotillo in Tenerife on Sunday. Unfortunately no more until after I get back. I did notice the youth team are playing at their training ground across from the main stadium, but I'm not that much of a sad anorak. Well, I might go, I'll see what happens.

Dortmund's stadium looks stunning. Is it easy enough to get tickets for a game? I don't know my holidays yet but would like to head over to Germany this year.

Ended up going to PSG on Saturday. It's cramped and looks pretty meh from outside, but inside it's a pretty stunning stadium and the atmosphere was superb. 5-1 scoreline was welcome as well :D

Edited by 19QOS19

Dortmund's stadium looks stunning. Is it easy enough to get tickets for a game? I don't know my holidays yet but would like to head over to Germany this year.

Ended up going to PSG on Saturday. It's cramped and looks pretty meh from outside, but inside it's a pretty stunning stadium and the atmosphere was superb. 5-1 scoreline was welcome as well :D

They sell out all their Bundesliga games so ticket tout sites are about only option.

I was lucky as German Jag on here is Hannover fan and got me tickets for away end.

They don't put tickets on sale until 6 weeks or so prior to a match and it's very difficult to get tickets unless they're playing a wee diddy team. We went directly to Dortmund for our tickets as opposed to a third party and they were quality to deal with. Tickets are peanuts compared to the nonsense we pay over here for professional football.

I'm flying out this afternoon to see Dortmund v Inglostadt tomorrow. We just contacted Dortmund direct about 2 or 3 months ago and they got back to us a week or so before tickets went on sale and we just had to bank transfer them the money and they posted us out the tickets. Pretty easy although I don't know if it would be the same if they were playing a bigger team!!