Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

I've got a choice this weekend. I need to go to one of these to complete my 30 Games and 3 new grounds in 2015 goal:

Carnoustie vs Broughty

Tayport vs Hill of Beath

Broughty, Tayport and St Andrews are all I have to visit in the East Superleague but if WW is off, the bridge puts the kybosh on that.

Stuttgart 3 v Wolfsburg 1 last weekend. Great game and result for VFB considering they were bottom of the Bundesliga. Security was a nightmare prior to the match with everyone of the 47343 crowd being hand searched. This looks like being the norm for all big games in the future. Nice wee touch from VFB at the end when they gave out free bars of chocolate to their supporters wishing them all the best for 2016.

Stuttgart 3 v Wolfsburg 1 last weekend. Great game and result for VFB considering they were bottom of the Bundesliga. Security was a nightmare prior to the match with everyone of the 47343 crowd being hand searched. This looks like being the norm for all big games in the future. Nice wee touch from VFB at the end when they gave out free bars of chocolate to their supporters wishing them all the best for 2016.

The Germans are doing everything right.

Went to Portimonense-Atletico in the Portuguese Segunda a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't get beer in the stadium (which was fine on that occasion since I was hungover as f**k), but a decent enough game. Away fans went nuts when the whole of the Atletico bench (including former Portugal centre half Jorge Andrade, who is their assistant) went apeshit and all ran into the corner to celebrate as if they had won the World Cup. Only something like 10 euros to get in so not too expensive.

As long as the United game is on tomorrow, I'll do my 30 games and 3 new grounds in 2015. For 2016, I'm aiming for 40 games and 5 new grounds, as hopefully, I'll move from Dundee to either Aberdeen or Glasgow for Uni next year, and with the League Cup Groups stages, I'll get to go to some new grounds.

Edited by Marr1

Went to Portimonense-Atletico in the Portuguese Segunda a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't get beer in the stadium (which was fine on that occasion since I was hungover as f**k), but a decent enough game. Away fans went nuts when the whole of the Atletico bench (including former Portugal centre half Jorge Andrade, who is their assistant) went apeshit and all ran into the corner to celebrate as if they had won the World Cup. Only something like 10 euros to get in so not too expensive.

A drink is grand when you are sick . Takes the edge off hangover.

As long as the United game is on tomorrow, I'll do my 30 games and 3 new grounds in 2015. For 2016, I'm aiming for 40 games and 5 new grounds, as hopefully, I'll move from Dundee to either Aberdeen or Glasgow for Uni next year, and with the League Cup Groups stages, I'll get to go to some new grounds.

Talk about tempting fate

went to Newcastle v Everton today. A full St James Park, being told off by some old twat for swearing (it's Newcastle for f**k's sake- just as well he never sat next to fervant Edinburgh City fan Geordie Mark!) a great save by Tim Howard to prevent a certain goal, some last gasp defending by the Toon and a last minute goal to steal the points for the Toffees. Not a bad outing on a wet Boxing Day.

Messrs McGeady, McCarthy and Naysmith didn't make an appearance on the pitch either...

went to Newcastle v Everton today. A full St James Park, being told off by some old twat for swearing (it's Newcastle for f**k's sake- just as well he never sat next to fervant Edinburgh City fan Geordie Mark!) a great save by Tim Howard to prevent a certain goal, some last gasp defending by the Toon and a last minute goal to steal the points for the Toffees. Not a bad outing on a wet Boxing Day.

Messrs McGeady, McCarthy and Naysmith didn't make an appearance on the pitch either...

Can't take you anywhere Tam. :)

A good away win for the second biggest team on Merseyside.

Going to Hearts v Celtic tomorrow for a laugh.

post-35012-1451823479938_thumb.jpg

Went to Clapton v London Bari yesterday and what a place to visit. Crowd of 362 at the Old Spotted Dog Stadium singing and chanting non stop! £2.50 a pint.

Clapton won 1-0 and the players and fans were singing together at the end :lol:

Not sure if any London based posters have been here but its definitely worth heading along.