Haitch

Random Matches You Are Going To...

On 05/12/2020 at 20:36, yogisbairns said:

To be honest, not everyone is being discreet. Think this is the reason the WoSL has tweeted recently that fans have been getting into grounds (via committee’s etc), and it’s not on. You’re spot on about “will fans show the same level of appreciation when the vaccine is rolled out”. I hope so, but you never know. It’s a crying shame that the lower leagues have been totally overlooked at the moment. All the talk is only of the SPFL. It’s as if the lower leagues didn’t exist. You guys will know as well as me that their is no problem letting fans in at all, at that level. It’s been a golden opportunity lost, to let footy fans from the SPFL see what else is out there. As it is, the game at this level is dying on its feet at the moment, and it’s only good will that’s keeping the game alive. I managed another game today from outside(with the help of my ladders). I do feel guilty that I’m watching a game free of charge, and have made a couple of donations to clubs.

Nobody forced the Scottish non-leagues to start a brand new season in the middle of a pandemic and restrictions on all sorts of everyday events, of which going to a game is not even remotely top of the priority list.

Southport 0-1 Farsley Celtic - 02/12/20

National League North

PXL_20201202_210605498.MP.jpg

Edited by Christophe

Jarrow FC v Warrington Rylands FA Vase finished 1 1. Rylands won on pens. Wayne Rooneys agent apparently investing a lot of money into Rylands. 

IMG-20201212-WA0018.jpg

20201212_143747.jpg

20201212_143929.jpg

20201212_144113.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon

Witton Albion 2-5 Nantwich Town: FA Trophy 2nd Round 15/12/20

PXL_20201215_211135710.jpg

Edited by Christophe

Nobody forced the Scottish non-leagues to start a brand new season in the middle of a pandemic and restrictions on all sorts of everyday events, of which going to a game is not even remotely top of the priority list.

Can’t put up an argument with what you say, but the reality is that most of them are playing. I’d also imagine quite a few are regretting having started the season and probably wish they could bail out now. The clubs that have decided to have a hiatus, will they manage to kick start themselves a year later? Who knows. There’s many reasons why local clubs have decided to carry on and you’ve got to admire them for having a go at it. Just to add, from the time I made my first post, events have overtaken it somewhat. Who knows what’ll happen next, but one things for sure, it won’t involve fans watching at any level.