Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Was at Heaton Stannington 2 West Auckland 3 last night in F A Cup. 

Stan lost with the last kick off the game played in monsoon conditions in front of a decent crowd. 

Couldn't help it but brought a smile to my face this though.

20200902_182626.jpg

20200902_182636.jpg

Edited by newcastle broon

Marine Vs FC United of Manchester on Wednesday...

IMG_20200902_202330.jpg

Got myself a ticket for AFC Liverpool Vs Runcorn Town tonight before realising it clashes with the Scotland game so going to can that, but hopefully get along to something else tomorrow afternoon also to complete a great week back at the football!

Edited by Christophe

23 hours ago, Christophe said:

Marine Vs FC United of Manchester on Wednesday...

IMG_20200902_202330.jpg

Got myself a ticket for AFC Liverpool Vs Runcorn Town tonight before realising it clashes with the Scotland game so going to can that, but hopefully get along to something else tomorrow afternoon also to complete a great week back at the football!

Been to Marine, liked the big stand that looks like as if it should be in another ground.

My season starts today in Ashington.

32 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not seeing the issue ?

Safety comes first 

You're not seeing issue ?

Well aware safety comes 1st.

Infection rate was announced midweek why wait till Saturday morning to cancel  ?

If this is what's gonnae happen going forward there ain't gonnae be many leagues getting started let alone finished?

Edited by newcastle broon

3 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

You're not seeing issue ?

Well aware safety comes 1st.

Infection rate was announced Wednesday why wait till Saturday morning to cancel  ?

So this morning South Tyneside Council said their was a rise in cases..... and after this announcement Blyth felt it be best to cancel the game. 

Screenshot_20200905-124559_Twitter.jpg

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So this morning South Tyneside Council said their was a rise in cases..... and after this announcement Blyth felt it be best to cancel the game. 

Screenshot_20200905-124559_Twitter.jpg

I edited my post. 

2 sides to every story right enough. 

Capacity was set for around 600,Shields normally get 3 times that,wi Blyth getting around 90 tickets.

Shame,I like both teams, pity, this would've been decent game. 

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

I edited my post. 

2 sides to every story right enough. 

Capacity was set for around 600,Shields normally get 3 times that,wi Blyth getting around 90 tickets.

Shame,I like both teams, pity, this would've been decent game. 

Me personally I couldn't give a f**k as humans are c***s. However if they felt it wasn't safe then that it is all that matters. If people want to then try and point score with one another then that's up to them. 

Times have changed 🙂

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Me personally I couldn't give a f**k as humans are c***s. However if they felt it wasn't safe then that it is all that matters. If people want to then try and point score with one another then that's up to them. 

Times have changed 🙂

Indeed they have but like I edited leagues wont start/finish if this is gonnae be the way forward.

Don't get how game could've been switched either.  Would've been tight getting the tickets capacity etc sorted.

Onwards........

42 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Might be following Ashington to West Auckland in the cup next Saturday. 

I was very impressed with Ashington. If they had a finisher they'd have won easily. Had a penalty saved as well. About 400 there and very well organised.

The ref went off injured as well and an old boy from the crowd did lino in the second half.

£2.60 a pint as well. No complaints at all.