Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Weren’t really there :D

I was there, maybe he nicked my pics :lol:

Bit shabby Celtic not putting shirt numbers on the tweet. Hadn’t a clue who half of them were, I’m sure it wasn’t just numerical order. Same with Scottish women’s team.

Wonder if I caught you in one of my other pics!...

Pretty sure the Celtic team was in number order for the most part...certainly I assumed it was at least, as it matched up for the players I recognised (Mulumbu, Benyu, Oko-Flex). Think the captain McInroy was number 8 though. 

0383A666-8091-4A78-81C1-BB8E7B9B0E19.jpeg

2D7C978D-B841-47A1-8D29-B3B375E8FC1B.jpeg

Edited by Christophe

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

Wonder if I caught you in one of my other pics!...

Pretty sure the Celtic team was in number order for the most part...certainly I assumed it was at least, as it matched up for the players I recognised (Mulumbu, Benyu, Oko-Flex). Think the captain McInroy was number 8 though. 

Could have sworn the guy they were calling benny was 10 not 9 though,  but you’re right, Oko-Flex fits from looking at wiki. Looked like Miller was 7 as I checked his photo when I got home, but he was listed 8. Also Aitchison is white, right? But no 11 was mixed race. Got the impression Aitchison was wearing 3, think that’s who scored the second. 

Just while I’m having a moan, somebody needs to sort the Celtic web page as the link for the reserve squad players just takes you to news. 

Decent social club to get a few drams down you.
I really should have gone on Saturday, Golspie were at home too, with a 1pm kick-off, so I could have got 2 for 1. In the morning I couldn't be bothered with the A9, and Rose were at a ground I'd not been to before so I didn't go. Public transport is awful beyond Dingwall so you end up driving it too.

29 minutes ago, GordonS said:
10 hours ago, The Mantis said:
Decent social club to get a few drams down you.

I really should have gone on Saturday, Golspie were at home too, with a 1pm kick-off, so I could have got 2 for 1. In the morning I couldn't be bothered with the A9, and Rose were at a ground I'd not been to before so I didn't go. Public transport is awful beyond Dingwall so you end up driving it too.

I was lucky I saw a lot of the HL grounds with Caley. Also lucky that I managed to talk the missus into one or two overnighters. Still got to visit Turriff which will have to be driving, as the bus options are horrible, and Deveronvale which will probably involve staying over and maybe walking a bit more of the Moray Coastal Path.

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

I was lucky I saw a lot of the HL grounds with Caley. Also lucky that I managed to talk the missus into one or two overnighters. Still got to visit Turriff which will have to be driving, as the bus options are horrible, and Deveronvale which will probably involve staying over and maybe walking a bit more of the Moray Coastal Path.

I got to Turriff earlier this season when I was up that way, a quirky ground with the main stand being high in one corner. 

Deveronvale gives me the shivers, Rose were 2-0 up in a Scottish Cup tie there with five minutes to go, lost two stupid goals and then lost the replay at home. It's the only time we've lost to HL or LL opposition in the cup. We made a weekend of that trip, had a couple of nights in a nice wee self catering cottage near Buckie. The hosts had a roaring coal fire in the grate for us when we got back each evening. There's nothing like a real fire.

I've still to visit Brora, Clach, Rothes and Lossie, and in the LL I've yet to get to Gretna.

37 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Mrs TDB is off to get her hair done. It's a lovely, fresh day here so I'll pop down to The Walks for Kings Lynn v Alvechurch. 

Lovely fresh day up here as well :lol:

Fair helps make your mind up for you if you fancy a Scottish non league game. 

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Game was called off. 

Why, is anyone's guess so been out all afternoon with the dog instead. 

Well I got to Edinburgh City 3-1 Albion Rovers. It was either that or the Hibs. No pics as it was too cold to take the hands out the pockets. 

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:27, Christophe said:

Hearts U18 3-0 Inverness U18 @ Oriam

FD61E3F2-8979-4E13-8D0F-5709962B8346.jpeg

DF7C157F-7BD8-47DA-A0E4-BD9FB4095F62.jpeg

Are the huge grey sheets behind each goal to make it easier to distinguish the goal frame? I observed before that the join of the walls + glazing was very close to the height of the crossbar, but that seems an extreme solution!

10 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Are the huge grey sheets behind each goal to make it easier to distinguish the goal frame? I observed before that the join of the walls + glazing was very close to the height of the crossbar, but that seems an extreme solution!

I think that must be what it is for Hibee. It was pretty hard to see the goals.