Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Took in my first Juniors game today. Beechwood to see Talbot Vs Cumnock.

Nice wee ground and £6 entrance. Close to the train station as well, though not much going on in Auchinleck.

Cracking 4-3 game and a great advert for the league. My biggest regret has been commenting on the game in the Junior forum. Jesus christ [emoji38]IMG_20181222_132002795.jpgIMG_20181222_132209409.jpgIMG_20181222_132212105.jpgIMG_20181222_132214790.jpgIMG_20181222_150432226_HDR.jpg

It was Evo-Stik  South Premier Division Central league match.  Not sure what tier it is. Looked equivalent to Highland League IMO. 

It finished 4-0 to Lynn who were pretty comfortable over the 90 going 2 up in ten minutes. Lowestoft didn't offer up much if I'm honest. Some nice possession football from Lynn in second half and no surprises they scored twice again.

Think I'll pop over again on Saturday. 

It was Evo-Stik  South Premier Division Central league match.  Not sure what tier it is. Looked equivalent to Highland League IMO. 
It finished 4-0 to Lynn who were pretty comfortable over the 90 going 2 up in ten minutes. Lowestoft didn't offer up much if I'm honest. Some nice possession football from Lynn in second half and no surprises they scored twice again.
Think I'll pop over again on Saturday. 
Its tier 7 (step 3 of the NLS). The league recently restructured for this season at this level going from one all in Southern League to two divisions of one 'central' & one 'south'.

Strathspey Thistle 1-2 Turriff Utd.

A tetchy game with a red card after the final whistle. The ground is enclosed in corrugated steel, which makes it feel like some sort of compound. The worst pitch I've seen in seniors or juniors for a good few years - the best word would be "undulating". The standard was pretty low, tbh the highlight of the day was dinner at Ballinluig. Still better than watching football on TV. IMG_20181229_150529193_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

My mate has moved to Kings Lynn. Is it worth a visit ?

It's ok. Nothing great but all the usual stuff here. The festival2 in the summer is good. 

Just bought a house here so not going anywhere for a while. 

9 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Just bought a house here so not going anywhere for a while. 

wheraboots - in town or out in the sticks ?

had some friends with a house out near ashwicken a while back - nice part of the world (if you're in to rural shit and not, like, any civilisation or mod-cons...)

Edited by Herman Hessian