Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Anyone bought tickets for a Levante home game before?

Just realised I am in Valencia on the same weekend as the local derby so I'm trying to surprise my missus with 2 tickets to go and see it. Their ticket portal only seems to advertise tickets for the next home league match, so I assume they only sell them on a game by game basis?

On 18/08/2018 at 14:20, Shanner said:

Can't remember the name of the poster who was asking about tickets for Dutch games, but I've just managed to buy an eticket for the Den bosch v Jong AZ game with absolutely no problems. 

So that's definitely Feyenoord and Den Bosch that you don't have to join a fan registration scheme for, and PSV who are basically at it. 

I've been to games at Ajax, Feyenoord, Vitesse Arnham and Heerenveen. Ajax  was the only club where you had to buy a 'package which consisted of Scarf, ticket, hat and voucher for food. I looked up PSV and they had the exact same package. Something like €60+ Bigger games were more expensive  

Club Brugge in Belgium got back to me and said a membership is obligatory. So they can bolt, I'm not paying €50 for a Belgian football match. Off to Beerschot Wilrijk instead. 

54 minutes ago, atfccfc said:

I've been to games at Ajax, Feyenoord, Vitesse Arnham and Heerenveen. Ajax  was the only club where you had to buy a 'package which consisted of Scarf, ticket, hat and voucher for food. I looked up PSV and they had the exact same package. Something like €60+ Bigger games were more expensive  

Club Brugge in Belgium got back to me and said a membership is obligatory. So they can bolt, I'm not paying €50 for a Belgian football match. Off to Beerschot Wilrijk instead. 

I was looking at PSV v Alkmar last season and just couldn't bring myself to pay it.  

£12.50 for Den Bosch will do me. 

Does anyone have any experience of buying tickets online for the Nou Camp? I see on the official Barcelona site they are selling only VIP tickets for the Real Madrid game for quite a lot of money. Been promising my Dad for years I would take him to an El Clasico but we’ve never got round to it. 

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

Does anyone have any experience of buying tickets online for the Nou Camp? I see on the official Barcelona site they are selling only VIP tickets for the Real Madrid game for quite a lot of money. Been promising my Dad for years I would take him to an El Clasico but we’ve never got round to it. 

Imagine it would be very difficult to score tickets for this, outside of paying outrageous prices. I've seen it advertised on a few different "Football trips" type sites but always much more expensive than your average game.

https://www.footballtripsonline.co.uk/match/barcelona-fc-real-madrid/

https://www.football-trips.com/barcelona/real-madrid/la-liga/

https://booking.footballbreak.co.uk/5a981f174f36b92b0c0e048d49b992d3/book/seats?q={"event"%3A{"id"%3A"45424"}}&wuid=50d254770ae54b28a620d94d058b86d9

Quick search has thrown up those 3. Not sure I would bother at that price. Viagogo are selling tickets alone starting at £270 a pop!

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Imagine it would be very difficult to score tickets for this, outside of paying outrageous prices. I've seen it advertised on a few different "Football trips" type sites but always much more expensive than your average game.

https://www.footballtripsonline.co.uk/match/barcelona-fc-real-madrid/

https://www.football-trips.com/barcelona/real-madrid/la-liga/

https://booking.footballbreak.co.uk/5a981f174f36b92b0c0e048d49b992d3/book/seats?q={"event"%3A{"id"%3A"45424"}}&wuid=50d254770ae54b28a620d94d058b86d9

Quick search has thrown up those 3. Not sure I would bother at that price. Viagogo are selling tickets alone starting at £270 a pop!

Thanks for that. Seen viagogo and the numerous sites that appear when Googling but not sure I trust them all. VIP hospitality with a seat behind the goal is €800 from Barca official site. I know it’s mental prices but think I might just book that to be on the safe side. Would be a once in a lifetime thing and my Dad has been going on about it for years. 

16 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Thanks for that. Seen viagogo and the numerous sites that appear when Googling but not sure I trust them all. VIP hospitality with a seat behind the goal is €800 from Barca official site. I know it’s mental prices but think I might just book that to be on the safe side. Would be a once in a lifetime thing and my Dad has been going on about it for years. 

If you can afford it and are happy to write off the cash then fair fucks to you. Definitely better doing the official route at that price though. I'm tempted to go for something similar. Keep trying to get CL final tickets through the draw for that. One day I'll get them, and the final will probably be held in fucking Qatar or something.

Edited by Ross.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

If you can afford it and are happy to write off the cash then fair fucks to you. I'm tempted to go for something similar. Keep trying to get CL final tickets through the draw for that. One day I'll get them, and the final will probably be held in fucking Qatar or something.

Me and my Dad went to the Nou Camp tour when I was about 6 and he’s always said one day we will go back for a game. Not really got the money to write off but it’s something I wouldn’t mind spending good money on. Also would like to see Messi when he’s still round about the top of his game. 

Yeah I’ve went into the ballot for Champions League final tickets aswell a few times. Guy in my work got lucky the year Inter Milan were in the final and ended up selling them for thousands to an Italian lawyer in Glasgow.

22 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Me and my Dad went to the Nou Camp tour when I was about 6 and he’s always said one day we will go back for a game. Not really got the money to write off but it’s something I wouldn’t mind spending good money on. Also would like to see Messi when he’s still round about the top of his game. 

Yeah I’ve went into the ballot for Champions League final tickets aswell a few times. Guy in my work got lucky the year Inter Milan were in the final and ended up selling them for thousands to an Italian lawyer in Glasgow.

Boy in my work has a whack of accounts and applies for 30 at a time for the CL and Europa final. Last couple of seasons he has got nothing, though a few years ago he got lucky and managed to get 6 tickets for the Barca v Juve final. Same as your workmate, he sold them all for a fortune. That's exactly why he applies though.

Edited by Ross.

On 18/08/2018 at 14:20, Shanner said:

Can't remember the name of the poster who was asking about tickets for Dutch games, but I've just managed to buy an eticket for the Den bosch v Jong AZ game with absolutely no problems. 

So that's definitely Feyenoord and Den Bosch that you don't have to join a fan registration scheme for, and PSV who are basically at it. 

Almost all clubs only have some kind of fan registration system for the high risk games, like Ajax v Feyenoord or Go Ahead Eagles v Zwolle for example.

Even then, I attended a number of Dutch high risk games with tickets bought for me by others...

Linton Hotspur v Polbeth in the Logan Cup. New Moor Road, West Linton. Not entirely random as this is now my local team, but this is my first chance to check them out.

Lovely pie washed down by a can of Tennents from the magical wee clubhouse.

Very scenic ground. Crowd is about 50, plus a few dozen livestock.

First goal came direct from a corner.

20180825_142108.jpg20180825_135259.jpg

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:21, highlandcowden said:

away to Wroclaw for 5 nights at the start of September so hopefully catch a fair few polish matches-in the general vicinity slask,lech Poznan,legnika and gornik zbreze of the top division are all home that weekend so I'm praying the fixtures are kind to me,even before I start looking about the lower leagues:)

fixtures are out so gornik-pogon on Friday, slask-wisla-krakow on Saturday and, due to lech Poznan being rearranged for satyurday too,miedz Legnica-zaglebie lubin on sunday though this is a derby game and the grounds small so it may be a problem.hoping to squeeze in slask II and parasol Wroclaw home games too