Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Had a cracking day oot at South Shields FC v Radcliffe Borough FC.  Final score 0-0. Looked like  Boro played for draw kept oot all Shields possession which included a penalty miss. Hospitality well recommended which included entry 3 course carvery a free drink and programme. :chef:guinness:)

You never missed much at the San Fergie anyway. The usual sending off and a dressing room door kicked in. What sort of crowd at Shields? Is Arca still there?

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

You never missed much at the San Fergie anyway. The usual sending off and a dressing room door kicked in. What sort of crowd at Shields? Is Arca still there?

Need to get that discipline sorted oot! Yes Arca still playing. Nice bloke Had a wee chat and photo wi him. Crowd of around 1400. They have intentions of building a new stand opposite the changing rooms as have bought into the disused factory across the road. 

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 07:32, Latino Lover said:

Off to Madrid Friday so hoping to go to real v alaves , the web sale only started yesterday and not showing many left or together and quite pricey, any advice if I should just hold on and try and get one on the day? Cheers

how did you get on?

I was in Valencia over the weekend,made bunol-novdela in tercera on Saturday, athletico saguntino-otil in the segunda B on sunday followed by Valencia-real sociedad. Should really have gone to levanter-betis last night but due to my early flight today I thought id give it a miss

On 2/23/2018 at 14:51, LondonHMFC said:

Staying in that league, Glenn Tamplin has said he will sack himself if they lose at home to Wealdstone tomorrow. This is after they lost 2-1 midweek to Folkestone. 

And they lost 5-2, so he did sack himself and then appointed himself assistant to the new manager. Then "following two days of talks", presumably with himself, announced he had reinstated himself, before tweeting "pleased not to be let go until the end of the season".

Not making any of that up!

19 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

how did you get on?

I was in Valencia over the weekend,made bunol-novdela in tercera on Saturday, athletico saguntino-otil in the segunda B on sunday followed by Valencia-real sociedad. Should really have gone to levanter-betis last night but due to my early flight today I thought id give it a miss

Long story but ended up in Whitby!

20 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

that's not the reply I was expecting I have to say

Ryanair policy change with baggage, stubbornness and fear of flying meant I just walked ot if airport and got metro back into town, charges were going to be more than fair and nothing else had been paid for up front.

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

Ryanair policy change with baggage, stubbornness and fear of flying meant I just walked ot if airport and got metro back into town, charges were going to be more than fair and nothing else had been paid for up front.

I travelled with Ryanair,the baggage situation was ok, actually seems less strict now-your medium bag gets taken to gate,you put a tag on it and drop it with the baggage handlers at the tarmac while you can carry on small bags that fit under your seat,neither journey was there any of that "put your bag in the frame see if it fits" malarkey.only a pain if your in a real rush either destination as you need to wait for your bag.must say,though,i was apprehensive myself about how it would be. the people who'll have real problems are the ones who inadvertently put their passports in a pocket in the bag that goes in the hold-obviously,at the other end you get to passport control before baggage

yes,i know,airlines thread in travel forum for this pish

Edited by highlandcowden

1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:

I travelled with Ryanair,the baggage situation was ok, actually seems less strict now-your medium bag gets taken to gate,you put a tag on it and drop it with the baggage handlers at the tarmac while you can carry on small bags that fit under your seat,neither journey was there any of that "put your bag in the frame see if it fits" malarkey.only a pain if your in a real rush either destination as you need to wait for your bag.must say,though,i was apprehensive myself about how it would be. the people who'll have real problems are the ones who inadvertently put their passports in a pocket in the bag that goes in the hold-obviously,at the other end you get to passport control before baggage

yes,i know,airlines thread in travel forum for this pish

Problem for us was the birds perfumes etc were worth a fair bit and it was pay more or chuck them, she wasn’t budging so just fucked it off. 

On topic hopefully at hertha koln and then st pauli- Union Berlin next month.

Late decision taken to head to Aarau v Wohlen today. Had been expecting a call off but conditions have improved mightily and the local derby is going ahead. Be shocked if it’s anything but a home win.

On 2/28/2018 at 20:01, The Mantis said:

Off to Madrid in 2 weeks so taking in the Girona game. Shameless tourism but the lure of the Bernabeu once in a lifetime is too much. Have to take Mrs Mantis so it'll be the cheap (:lol:) seats in the gods at €45.

What site did you use for the tickets for Real Madrid?