Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Enjoyed the Den today although I'm not sure it delivered even a fraction of the Free Tommy style Gammon I was anticipating. Lots of people with council looking tats saying cant a lot though. Good atmosphere overall and a rare treat watching a championship match in a well filled stadium that suits the size of the support. 

Got free tickets from a mate for the posh seats at Wembley for the Community Shield yesterday. Third time in the stadium but the first time for a football match.

Cracking view, comfy seats and well overpriced food and drink. Almost made up for how dire both teams were.

4 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

Got free tickets from a mate for the posh seats at Wembley for the Community Shield yesterday. Third time in the stadium but the first time for a football match.

Cracking view, comfy seats and well overpriced food and drink. Almost made up for how dire both teams were.

Sadly you don't need to go to the posh seats to experience the well overpriced food and drink. 

On 04/08/2018 at 20:23, Shanner said:

Enjoyed the Den today although I'm not sure it delivered even a fraction of the Free Tommy style Gammon I was anticipating. Lots of people with council looking tats saying cant a lot though. Good atmosphere overall and a rare treat watching a championship match in a well filled stadium that suits the size of the support. 

Was in the away end right beside the Millwall fans. Didn’t at any point feel unsafe or any more edgy than an average league game tbh. Loads of topless, tattooed jakeys as you say (one guy constantly pulling down his jogging bottoms and slapping his arse, who was eventually thrown out) but nothing too extreme. When Boro scored the 97th minute equaliser I thought it might have caused a bit of a seethe induced riot, but no signs of it at all.

17 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Asterias tripolis v hibs. Barbed wire fence and in what was like an Edinburgh tattoo makeshift stand. How do these clubs manage a UEFA certificate?

IMG-20180804-WA0111.jpg

And folk go on about the fence at oor place:lol: