Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

1 minute ago, C. Muir said:

Cheers mate. 460 according to Rovers twitter which is pretty respectable I think. 

Horrendous first half but brightened up a bit in the second when Rovers had a more recognisable side out. Some hit from Conway. 

Had to sit through"its coming home" and "Southgate you're the one" with gritted teeth :lol: heading to Carlisle away in a Carabao cup next month so England better not win the fucking thing!

Decent following I think for a PSF, especially considering there might be something else English football fans will have on their mind at the moment...

Your first goal was pure class, that's really what made the difference. Hibs didn't really seem like coming back after. I haven't been impressed with them in the 2 friendlies I have seen them play (last weekend I saw them at Linlithgow Rose, I'm not a Hibs fan but just a groundhopper and happened to get to 2 Hibs games in a short period due to fixtures). They'll have to improve quickly for the European games, even though the opponents are only a Faroese team, they still have to play a bit better.

A very handy 5.30pm kick off let me get to St Helens v TSV Ulbach on the way home from Chester on Saturday. Finished 4-4 with the Germans coming back from 3-0 and 4-3 down ... 

E08B9346-B6A0-4EC0-8636-ED94881C9124.jpeg

D29716A8-A23B-4314-A360-900A1332EA87.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

On 11/07/2018 at 08:11, Rab B Nesbit said:

A very handy 5.30pm kick off let me get to St Helens v TSV Ulbach on the way home from Chester on Saturday. Finished 4-4 with the Germans coming back from 3-0 and 4-3 down ... 

Is that Bert Trautmann on the programme cover?

Orange County SC 3-0 San Antonio FC in the United Soccer League at Champions Soccer Stadium in Irvine, California last night. Really enjoyable game and a really good atmosphere in a nice, brand new stadium. There will be a blog to follow when I have access to a computer on Wednesday or Thursday.20180714_190222-1008x490.jpg20180714_203516-1008x490.jpg20180714_210102-1008x490.jpg

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Orange County SC 3-0 San Antonio FC in the United Soccer League at Champions Soccer Stadium in Irvine, California last night. Really enjoyable game and a really good atmosphere in a nice, brand new stadium. There will be a blog to follow when I have access to a computer on Wednesday or Thursday.20180714_190222-1008x490.jpg20180714_203516-1008x490.jpg20180714_210102-1008x490.jpg

Did anyone spot the hat Craig ? :) 

New season starts here on Saturday. Just realised that due to fixture scheduling and holidays I will be missing at least the first 3 Aarau home games. A bit disappointing as they look to have made some excellent signings over the summer and I was looking forward to seeing how they play as a team. Cautiously optimistic for the league campaign...

23 hours ago, Ross. said:

New season starts here on Saturday. Just realised that due to fixture scheduling and holidays I will be missing at least the first 3 Aarau home games. A bit disappointing as they look to have made some excellent signings over the summer and I was looking forward to seeing how they play as a team. Cautiously optimistic for the league campaign...

Take your input elsewhere. You no longer qualify as a random attender. 

Good day.

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Take your input elsewhere. You no longer qualify as a random attender. 

Good day.

Given my sporadic attendance at Brügglifeld, I probably still count on a technicality...

On a wee groundbagging jaunt this week. Does it count if I only attend for half a game? Planning on watching the first half of Inverurie Locos v Hall Russell United, then crossing the road for the second half of Colony Park v Huntly. What's the etiquette ruling on that?IMG_20180717_192749328.jpgIMG_20180717_193038844.jpgIMG_20180717_193100395.jpg

21 minutes ago, GordonS said:

On a wee groundbagging jaunt this week. Does it count if I only attend for half a game? Planning on watching the first half of Inverurie Locos v Hall Russell United, then crossing the road for the second half of Colony Park v Huntly. What's the etiquette ruling on that?IMG_20180717_192749328.jpgIMG_20180717_193038844.jpgIMG_20180717_193100395.jpg

Most of the ground hopping fraternity wouldn’t be happy and insist that it needs to be the whole game. Some have other rules like they need to walk round the whole pitch, see a goal and have a pish in the bogs before, at half and after.

I’d say make your own rules up though Gordon :)

Most of the ground hopping fraternity wouldn’t be happy and insist that it needs to be the whole game. Some have other rules like they need to walk round the whole pitch, see a goal and have a pish in the bogs before, at half and after.
I’d say make your own rules up though Gordon [emoji4]. 
You seem a sensible chap so I'll go with that. I saw a little less then a half at Brechin Vics and I count that, also left Blackburn Utd at half time to avert hypothermia once.

I think it was 6-2 to Huntly, I saw two goals apiece. Cove v Hearts tomorrow.