Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Hibs 7 Forfar Farmington 0 in the Women’s Premier League at Peffermill on Tuesday completed season 2017-18 :) 

788E5627-EB48-4BD6-BCC0-DE724C7037EF.jpeg

Glad to see there are some groundhoppers even crazier than I am. :)

I finished my season at Fauldhouse 2 weeks ago. I go to my first 2018/19 game in Linlithgow next week. I think this is the first time in which I go to the last game of one season and the first game of the next in the same month.

23 minutes ago, Marten said:

Glad to see there are some groundhoppers even crazier than I am. :)

I finished my season at Fauldhouse 2 weeks ago. I go to my first 2018/19 game in Linlithgow next week. I think this is the first time in which I go to the last game of one season and the first game of the next in the same month.

do friendlies for next season count?if so,im going to inverness city-dee ladies today and,for the start of next season,clach-airdrie next saturday

Just now, highlandcowden said:

do friendlies for next season count?if so,im going to inverness city-dee ladies today and,for the start of next season,clach-airdrie next saturday

I count friendlies, as they are part of those clubs' schedules for the new season.

I count friendlies too. They may not be the best games to watch but they are a great chance to visit new places and see match ups you otherwise would never see. 

After a 3 day close season I got 2018-19 underway yesterday ... 

Gala Fairydean Rovers 0 Airdrie 7 

41224890-31A6-4F45-AAA8-BC9B295B4400.jpeg

585E3666-8424-4D0E-95C4-D5D94EC7C54B.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Gargunnock 4 Aberfoyle Rob Roy 3 ... ticked another one off the Forth & Endrick list last Tuesday. What a game this was which included the visiting keeper and left back getting sent off for fighting and then the 9 men came back from 3-0 down to level only to concede late on. 

All those on here that call the EPL the best League in the world have got it all wrong ... :D 

C114CB9F-C75E-46B1-BDCB-107B019526E8.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Gala Fairydean Rovers 1 Edinburgh City 4 last Thursday ... 

956419BE-2687-40D6-A7A8-95D0F77157BD.jpeg

3095A8AF-F4C0-4F6C-82CB-CAE2786716C8.jpeg

Theres something I just love about the structure of that stand (decent bar in it too!). 

Not really random I suppose but heading to Hibs v Blackburn in Paul Hanlons testimonial on Sunday. Only been to Easter Road before the newest stand so looking forward to seeing it now.

5 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Theres something I just love about the structure of that stand (decent bar in it too!). 

Not really random I suppose but heading to Hibs v Blackburn in Paul Hanlons testimonial on Sunday. Only been to Easter Road before the newest stand so looking forward to seeing it now.

It’s a great stand and club to visit enjoy going to Gala.  I might go to that on Sunday myself like the friendlies between Scottish and English clubs. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It’s a great stand and club to visit enjoy going to Gala.  I might go to that on Sunday myself like the friendlies between Scottish and English clubs. 

Not looking forward to being in amongst English supporters if they win on Saturday right enough! :lol: