Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Nobody forced the Scottish non-leagues to start a brand new season in the middle of a pandemic and restrictions on all sorts of everyday events, of which going to a game is not even remotely top of the priority list.

Can’t put up an argument with what you say, but the reality is that most of them are playing. I’d also imagine quite a few are regretting having started the season and probably wish they could bail out now. The clubs that have decided to have a hiatus, will they manage to kick start themselves a year later? Who knows. There’s many reasons why local clubs have decided to carry on and you’ve got to admire them for having a go at it. Just to add, from the time I made my first post, events have overtaken it somewhat. Who knows what’ll happen next, but one things for sure, it won’t involve fans watching at any level.

• 3 months later...

Almost 4 months to the day since my last one (was 15th December) I got back to a game tonight...

Capenhurst Villa 1-1 Mersey Royal: West Cheshire Football League - Division 1 - 14/04/21

PXL_20210414_183915921.jpg

Edited by Christophe

Almost 4 months to the day since my last one (was 15th December) I got back to a game tonight...
Capenhurst Villa 1-1 Mersey Royal: West Cheshire Football League - Division 1

PXL_20210414_183915921.thumb.jpg.1352ba360f083f85e7d5dd43d4eef20a.jpg
I'm more jealous of you than I am whomever Yvonne Strahovski is currently pumping. What has the world become? Why did I look in this thread?

• 3 weeks later...

Busy week so far....

Monday: Turton 1-2 Chew Moor Brook - Bolton Hospital Cup Final (amateur final) @ Neuven Stadium (Radcliffe FC). Immediately decided to support CMB when they came out sporting the Scotland Woman's away kit!

PXL_20210517_202807250_MP.thumb.jpg.aba1e8b503d758bfafcddcd48a107a00.jpg

Tuesday: Bolton County 6-1 Beechfield United - Manchester Football League: Gilgryst Cup

PXL_20210518_185101598.jpg