Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

43 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Got them though a friend in London so not sure how easy it is.

I think they were advertising tickets for the cup replay this week on the advertising boards during yesterday's game. I joined their free membership and got one for the Middlesbrough game (£23.50) a couple of weeks ago.

Was at CD Marino 3 SD Tenisca 1 Tercera Group 12, top of the table clash. Marino go 3 points clear.

Pictures to follow.

20200202_122949.jpg

20200202_123000.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think they were advertising tickets for the cup replay this week on the advertising boards during yesterday's game. I joined their free membership and got one for the Middlesbrough game (£23.50) a couple of weeks ago.

Tickets on sale for the Southampton game on Wednesday night starting at £25. Think I might do that!

Any views from those who have been on the best place to sit?

Not that many tickets available so I have plumped for the top tier of the west stand, between half-way line and the South Stand. £26.75 including fees. 👍

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

Tickets on sale for the Southampton game on Wednesday night starting at £25. Think I might do that!

Any views from those who have been on the best place to sit?

Not that many tickets available so I have plumped for the top tier of the west stand, between half-way line and the South Stand. £26.75 including fees. [emoji106]

We were at one end in South stand and the view was great. I can only see that it will be better where you are. Enjoy. For what it’s worth transport to and from the match was great. After the game we just walked down to Seven Sisters which is about 25 minute walk and straight onto the underground. Back to base for a beer and a curry about 1 hour after the game finished. There are other stations nearer than Seven Sisters but it was really easy pre and post match. You may well know the travel options already but added in case not.

On 06/01/2020 at 15:59, Slacker said:

Flying out to Valencia in February so, all going well, I'll be going to Levante vs. Real Madrid. Just need to keep my eye on their website for when they start selling tickets and hope it doesn't sell out too quickly.

Will be my second taste of La Liga, after seeing Valencia thump Villarreal 5-0 back in 2011. 

Anyone been to Levante's ground?

Tickets purchased this morning - buzzing.

On 01/02/2020 at 17:20, Distant Doonhamer said:

Hampton and Richmond 7 (seven) Hungerford Town 1. What an excellent afternoon’s entertainment. 8 goals including 2 penalties and a red card for the Hungerford manager.
IMG_1469.jpg

Used to work in that office behind the stand. 

Going to see Horsham V Haringey on Saturday. Craig Brewster is director of football at Horsham who've just moved into a new ground. 

Caledonian Braves 7-2 Civil Service Strollers in the Lowland League this afternoon. Fairly even first half but Braves handed out an absolute doing after the break. Good value for a fiver.

Weather permitting I'm planning on going to Rangers v Queen's Park in the SWPL Cup tomorrow. 20200208_150318-1612x784.jpeg