Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

I saw AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United due to a nephew not wanting to go.

Good game of football. Wimbledon lost 2-1 but were mostly competitive but a few lads in the Oxford ranks looked capable of Scottish top flight football. They were a very decent unit.

18 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Livi are playing Anderlecht in southern Spain, don't know where but it might be worth a check.

cheers for that-im in the malaga area,though, livi are at la manga near Cartagena so its a fair distance and theres a fair bit of competitive footy locally in the copa del rey and lower leagues

On 29/12/2019 at 18:42, highlandcowden said:

off to southern spain in a couple of weeks for 6 nights,hoping to catch some copa del rey and lower league action.i wish the Spanish federation would announce fixtures more than a couple of weeks in advance,still no dates or times for segunda B and lower,they make the sfa look efficient

I take it you mean you have weekly fixtures at least? You can usually work out a rough plan around that. I've used Soccerway quite a lot for Segunda and Tercera but it's never absolutely clear till a day or two before. Also the Futbology app previously called Groundhopper means you can home in on the nearest stadiums and look for fixtures that way, if you don't know the actual local teams, which in my case is all the time 😂

11 hours ago, The Mantis said:

I take it you mean you have weekly fixtures at least? You can usually work out a rough plan around that. I've used Soccerway quite a lot for Segunda and Tercera but it's never absolutely clear till a day or two before. Also the Futbology app previously called Groundhopper means you can home in on the nearest stadiums and look for fixtures that way, if you don't know the actual local teams, which in my case is all the time 😂

im all over the fixtures down to local level,its just the exact dates and times im wanting.i find it astonishing that the 3rd tier of Spanish football doesn't publish these more than a week prior to the games

Queen's Park 2-1 Stenhousemuir in League Two today. Decent game, Queen's went 2-0 up just before half time, before Stenny pulled one back just after the break. The visitors were pretty wasteful and probably should have equalised before time ran out. Decent game, and good value for a fiver.20200104_151425-1612x784.jpeg

On 03/01/2020 at 20:52, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

A rare photo of a queue to get in to BSC Glasgow. Nearly 400 here for Bonnyrigg Rose.

Stovies from the wee hut for my tea. Delightful. IMG_20200103_193614.jpegIMG_20200103_204713.jpeg

Nae pie on a roll ? 😜

Flying out to Valencia in February so, all going well, I'll be going to Levante vs. Real Madrid. Just need to keep my eye on their website for when they start selling tickets and hope it doesn't sell out too quickly.

Will be my second taste of La Liga, after seeing Valencia thump Villarreal 5-0 back in 2011. 

Anyone been to Levante's ground?

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Flying out to Valencia in February so, all going well, I'll be going to Levante vs. Real Madrid. Just need to keep my eye on their website for when they start selling tickets and hope it doesn't sell out too quickly.

Will be my second taste of La Liga, after seeing Valencia thump Villarreal 5-0 back in 2011. 

Anyone been to Levante's ground?

I was there last season,easy to get to by tram

if you cant get a ticket go along anyway and ask about,a local may get you in using season ticket of someone who cant attend(clubs are fined in spain if they embarrass the league with huge amounts of empty seats so levante have a scheme where season ticket holders who actually attend almost every game get their renewal for free-therefore ST holders are eager to have their tickets used even if they cant make it)-I got offered free entry by a couple of folks whilst queing to buy a ticket. a real madrid game may be a different proposition to real Valladolid,who I saw, though

23 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

I was there last season,easy to get to by tram

if you cant get a ticket go along anyway and ask about,a local may get you in using season ticket of someone who cant attend(clubs are fined in spain if they embarrass the league with huge amounts of empty seats so levante have a scheme where season ticket holders who actually attend almost every game get their renewal for free-therefore ST holders are eager to have their tickets used even if they cant make it)-I got offered free entry by a couple of folks whilst queing to buy a ticket. a real madrid game may be a different proposition to real Valladolid,who I saw, though

St Johnstone, Livi and Hamilton are all shitting it.