Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Another free day out at Wolfsburg for their game against Gladbach. In general a good end to end game. Wolfsburg‘s opener in the 13th minute nullified as Gladbach equalised straight away. Into the 2nd half Gladbach were initially the better team, but for the last 1/2 hour was Wolfsburg in command, which eventually paid off with a 91st minute winner from Arnold. A couple of ex H96 players subbed on in the last 15 minutes, Lars Stindl & Felix Klaus. IMG_6161.jpgIMG_6162.jpgIMG_6167.jpg

Fortuna Dusseldorf 0 - 3 RB Leipzig.

I've seen a few stadiums in Germany/across Europe now and Fortuna's is up there as one of my favourites. It's a shame that this was such a non-contest, with the home team only interested in keeping the score down. 

I've since read that Arsenal and Man City are after him but even before knowing anything about him, RB's defender Upamecano looked absolutely class.

Celtic U21 1-1 Partick Thistle in the Glasgow Cup tonight. Not the most thrilling of games. Partick took the lead after an hour, had a second disallowed for reasons known only to Craig Napier, and Celtic equalised in stoppage time. Draw was probably about the right result on balance of play.20191217_191508-1612x784.jpeg

Couldn’t be arsed in the end.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
On 13/12/2019 at 10:43, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Looking for a random match to go to this weekend as I cant really face the Aberdeen v Hamilton shitshow at Pittodrie.  Looking at Arbroath v Arabs as a possibility but any other suggestions within 1 hour max of the Peoples Republic of Dundee?

Cheers for invite...

Next time it’s a date.

On 16/12/2019 at 13:16, Jute said:

Heading to Morecambe v Newport this weekend. 

Definite game of 2 halves. County dominated first half and should have been more than 1-0 up at half time. Morecambe came out like a different team in second half scoring twice to win 2-1.

7E450236-AB8D-4225-BBEA-94DBA88088F9.jpeg

6F720585-B52F-48BC-9B86-CBDD121F8D7E.jpeg

9992CF9D-F5A8-4803-B472-3960A6649B8C.jpeg

232FB61B-C09B-45EC-AD2A-7EAD7AB26694.jpeg

Edited by Jute

The Junction or The Black Garter, but there's really too many to list.

Thanks for the tips. Had beers in both. Some real characters in the Black Garter and the beer was cheap. The Junction a bit more up market and absolutely mobbed. Both contributed to a fine day out in the toon. [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Off down The Walks this afternoon. 

Kings Lynn Town  v Boston Utd. 

That's a kind of derby. There's loads around England I'd like to go to today but I'll wait and restart my campaign in the New year. 

Essentially I shat out of telling the family I would be taking little part in Christmas as I was buggering off to the Barrow/South Shields/Whoever game.

As I was checking what might've been I noticed Holker Old Boys are playing C!eator Moor Celtic at 1.00. Barrow are playing Fylde at 3.00. That's ground hop Heaven!