Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Glenrothes 1 Carnoustie Panmure 5 today. Warout Stadium was better than I had expected, been putting off going for years :lol:

Carnoustie went behind to a fluky goal right from kick off but recovered to lead 4-1 at the interval. Not a great advert for the standard of the East Super League but then Glens are rock bottom and Carnoustie are a few places above. Pitch appeared very bumpy and the grass seemed too long. Second half was a formality but was enlivened by the coorse, obese, fag-waving Fife wummin watching the game from a chair next to the pitch. Effin and blindin at the officials at every decision. A model of femininity.4596.jpg.50bd2fe01ead447542d57a6e764c30bc.jpg4595.jpg.0a60366b2c114776aabdfdf7e3669c71.jpg

5 hours ago, Marten said:

Barra FC 4-1 Iochdar Saints, Uist and Barra Football League 

Well done you. You certainly get around. Did you fly up? Making my second visit to Barra next month as the missus wants to land on the Traigh Mhor which is on her bucket list. Arriving on a Sunday though so very little chance of seeing a game :(

3 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Glenrothes 1 Carnoustie Panmure 5 today. Warout Stadium was better than I had expected, been putting off going for years :lol:

Carnoustie went behind to a fluky goal right from kick off but recovered to lead 4-1 at the interval. Not a great advert for the standard of the East Super League but then Glens are rock bottom and Carnoustie are a few places above. Pitch appeared very bumpy and the grass seemed too long. Second half was a formality but was enlivened by the coorse, obese, fag-waving Fife wummin watching the game from a chair next to the pitch. Effin and blindin at the officials at every decision. A model of femininity.4596.jpg.50bd2fe01ead447542d57a6e764c30bc.jpg4595.jpg.0a60366b2c114776aabdfdf7e3669c71.jpg

:lol: ... did you get her number ? 

I went there about 10 years ago end of season too. 

Well done you. You certainly get around. Did you fly up? Making my second visit to Barra next month as the missus wants to land on the Traigh Mhor which is on her bucket list. Arriving on a Sunday though so very little chance of seeing a game [emoji20]
I took the ferry. Easter weekend away with a part of my family but still squeezed in a match visit. [emoji1]