Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

Heading to Bonnyrigg v Bo’ness in East of Scotland Conference B today or I will be if bus gets there in time.

ETA: Finished 3-1 to Bo’ness. Comfortable victory for Bo’ness with them even being able to miss a penalty in the second half. Suspect Bonnyrigg will not be overly concerned as they will be keeping something in reserve for play offs.

86B7C7BA-689B-441A-A30F-6F897EF0ED8B.jpeg

C8C8DD83-BD86-4C51-9343-181B031B591F.jpeg

Edited by Jute

My bumper next few weeks are good to go:

Off on a lads trip to Munich this weekend and scored tickets for Augsburg vs Stuttgart. Bayern was ridiculously expensive and no way we'd get 5 seats reasonably close so this will suffice. That said,  a huge game for both sides and one which could have a big impact on my 2nd team Schalke.

Hoping to get down to Newcastle vs Liverpool on at the start of May.

My big trip in May is where it's at though. Leaving Edinburgh on Thursday 9th May for Reykjavik. Turns out the Icelandic champions Valur are at home on the Saturday night. On Sunday I'm off for a couple of days in Copenhagen. They split like we do so wasn't sure if I'd make a game but turns out Brondby are at home to Nordsjaelland (sp) on the Monday evening. Then on Tuesday I'm off to stay with a mate in Basel, and luckily they too are at home on Wednesday night to Luzern. My mate usually gets tickets through his work for free so might not even cost me! And the purpose of my trip is to head to Deutschland that weekend for Schalke vs Stuttgart.

And, to top it all off, the Scottish Cup final on May 25th. So hopefully 6 games in 6 countries in May. Can't wait.

3 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

My big trip in May is where it's at though. Leaving Edinburgh on Thursday 9th May for Reykjavik. Turns out the Icelandic champions Valur are at home on the Saturday night.

Looks like Stjarnan are at home on the Friday night. It's to the SW, an easy 20 min bus run from the centre of Reykjavik.  Also Breidablik on Saturday afternoon. Never been there but it's even nearer, almost walkable from the centre.

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

Whitburn 1-3 Broughty Athletic on Saturday, took the opportunity to get to somewhere new with the Warriors being on the TV later on...

09217A54-4813-4B4D-9727-AAF18CE28C33.jpeg

No picture of the wee stand, it must be the smallest in the country. Brilliant ground though.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No picture of the wee stand, it must be the smallest in the country. Brilliant ground though.

Didn’t get a picture of the stand, but yes, quite the impressive structure. Must seat about 25! 

midday kick-off at Corsham Town 2-0 Devizes Town in the Toolstation Western League Division 1

good start - Old Speckled Hen on draught...

IMG_0611.JPG.c860a1a59bbff08fe8379563ed3ebbde.JPG

soaking up the sun and the atmosphere

IMG_0616.JPG.c0ad9b00e5e937c1f128fec1ce5a7dc7.JPG

only fifteen miles or so from Forest Green Rovers, but no sign of enforced veganism:

IMG_0617.JPG.07451030b20ca4689463c5cecafe7d5c.JPG

the Main Stand - must hold about 125/150

IMG_0619.JPG.021d8eab009e29c6fe32d6c646f1dc11.JPG

opening goal for Corsham..

IMG_0633.JPG.315250420c2212d3d2d82f5c171cb757.JPG

only downside is I was supposed to be at Chippenham Town v Torquay United, four miles up the road, for the 3:00 ko - but turns out it was an all ticket game for Torquay's championship celebrations - f**k it;  went to Tesco instead and loaded up on beer for Sunderland v Rovers on Sky instead...

On 11/04/2019 at 22:52, Jute said:

Tickets booked for Sunderland v Doncaster next Friday. Had hoped to do a double header with Gateshead v Chesterfield but no Metro trains stopping at Gateshead Stadium station due to engineering work so cannot make both games.

Finished 2-0 to Sunderland. Sunderland were much better team in first half and deservedly 2-0 up at half time with Lewis Morgan getting the first with shot from edge of box. Bit more even in the 2nd half

BB06008E-8898-47E1-B5C0-DDCC23211B0B.jpeg

87DE88DF-9029-4A4A-A844-3B5C900DCA34.jpeg

6994C2F5-E93F-412D-914C-10A2BC7FCD4B.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by Jute