Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Really need to get here before it goes. I heard it’s been given a stay of execution Nightfly? 

Knowing I was coming to York and that they were playing at home I did check if they still played at Bootham.  Apparently a planning application has been granted for houses on this site, so the move to a community stadium should be from the start of next season.

Link to the new stadium details :

https://www.york.gov.uk/info/20080/sport_and_leisure_facilities/481/community_stadium 

Edited by The Nightfly

17 hours ago, The Nightfly said:

Knowing I was coming to York and that they were playing at home I did check if they still played at Bootham.  Apparently a planning application has been granted for houses on this site, so the move to a community stadium should be from the start of next season.

Link to the new stadium details :

https://www.york.gov.uk/info/20080/sport_and_leisure_facilities/481/community_stadium 

Cheers for that Nightfly. Looks a decent new ground. 

Cadiz game last night finished 3-3.  Zaragoza were 2 up after 30 mins.  Cadiz got one back just before half time, but then conceded again almost from the kick off in the 2nd half.  Great fightback saw them equalise in the 90th min from a penalty. 

Great fun.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Cadiz game last night finished 3-3.  Zaragoza were 2 up after 30 mins.  Cadiz got one back just before half time, but then conceded again almost from the kick off in the 2nd half.  Great fightback saw them equalise in the 90th min from a penalty. 

Great fun.

Tell them they're cùnts from me. I had them for a home win. Do the same if you're going through Hamburg.

11 hours ago, Jute said:

Heading to Newtongrange Star v Bo’ness tonight in the East of Scotland League Cup.

ETA Finished 8-7 to Bo’ness on penalties after being 2-2 aet. Enjoyable game.

C40CEC98-188D-433C-8AD4-6E3BCDBF2453.jpeg

B3E4A287-1A83-49F9-B81D-E27D60541727.jpeg

3C2DFAD4-CE0B-43F3-A8FA-BFF92D266334.jpeg

6A0BF4CB-CF96-4AA8-BE28-4DF37694384D.jpeg

Edited by Jute

14 hours ago, yogisbairns said:

Off to see Hammarby v Eskilstuna in the Swedish top league over Easter, followed by hopefully Seville v Leganés a couple of weeks later. If the fixture gods are kind that weekend, possibly Cadiz v Malaga and/ or Sevilla Atletico at home.

if your lucks anything like mine the football gods will not be kind

Tickets booked for Sunderland v Doncaster next Friday. Had hoped to do a double header with Gateshead v Chesterfield but no Metro trains stopping at Gateshead Stadium station due to engineering work so cannot make both games.