Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

St Andrews v Ormiston. Nice ground, it's got a car dealership and a hairdressers in it. Those must be unique in a football ground.

There's quite a few stadia in Russia that have all sorts of businesses operating out of them. I got my hair cut in the stadium in Irkutsk then went for a delicious meal next door. I'm not sure if it's still operating, but a few years back I stayed at a hostel in the south stand of the Olympic stadium in Helsinki.

There's quite a few stadia in Russia that have all sorts of businesses operating out of them. I got my hair cut in the stadium in Irkutsk then went for a delicious meal next door. I'm not sure if it's still operating, but a few years back I stayed at a hostel in the south stand of the Olympic stadium in Helsinki.

Went to see Vozdovac v Partizan Belgrade a couple of weeks ago. Pitch is on top of a 5 story shopping mall. Had to get a lift up to the top to get in. Very surreal.

Lincoln City v Cheltenham Town a week on Saturday.

Bought tickets on Sunday for me and the wee man purely on the back of us going down for a family weekend away and all of a sudden after results last night there's a good chance I might be crashing a promotion/title winning party.

Edinburgh College vs University of Edinburgh in the Queens Park Shield Final @ Ainslie Park

The Scottish Cup for Universites and Colleges....Edinburgh College won 5-4 on pens after a 2-2 draw at the end of the 90 mins. 

Bit of history as Edinburgh College became the first college to win in the 98 year history of the cup. Against the most successful team in the history of the cup (28 previous wins for UoE).

208BAD48-1019-4A65-A24C-F892D8311710.jpeg

6B264AD6-3A3E-40F0-A3B6-5275C10D64A0.jpeg

Edited by Christophe

Civi Service Strollers vs Kelty Hearts. The Kelty goalkeeper just refused to take a goal kick because the ball was an "embarrassment". He then went on to say "I don't train all week to kick a ball like that". What a pleasure it is to be in the presence of a man of such importance.

20190406_150053.jpg

Bizarre [emoji38].

Do you mean he objected to the brand, or had an issue developed with one particular ball?

Referee checks all balls beforehand and would remove a burst or mis-shapen ball in play, IIRC.
The original ball disappeared over the fence towards Cramond. New balls please cried the referee. On came ball two and lo and behold it was a wee bitty mucky.

They tried to make him goal kick, but he say no no no.

He leathered ball two off the pitch, on came ball three, we held our breath, and thankfully he was happy and on the game went.

Quite right. He trains all week for this.

York City 1 Southport 0.   Quite an entertaining match in front of 2000+ fans.  York had a few players that caught the eye - Langstaff, Wright and Kempster in particular.

£15 to sit in the popular stand - was going to stand behind the goal, but then the drummer started and the ultras chanted.

105_1156.JPG

105_1157.JPG

105_1158.JPG

59 minutes ago, The Nightfly said:

York City 1 Southport 0.   Quite an entertaining match in front of 2000+ fans.  York had a few players that caught the eye - Langstaff, Wright and Kempster in particular.

£15 to sit in the popular stand - was going to stand behind the goal, but then the drummer started and the ultras chanted.

105_1156.JPG

105_1157.JPG

105_1158.JPG

Really need to get here before it goes. I heard it’s been given a stay of execution Nightfly?